'Runway' Finishes In Top-Rated Fashion
- News Nets Feast on Unending Tally. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;11/20/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p5
Reports on the ratings results for United States cable television networks in the survey by Nielsen Media Research for the eight days starting election day, November 7-14, 2000. Huge ratings for all-news networks including CNN and MSBC; Criticism of FNC for its perceived pro-Republican bias.
- Uproar Over Nick Split. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;4/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p2
Reports on the complaints made by cable networks to Nielsen Media Research about the separation of the ratings for Nickelodeon and its adult primetime, Nick at Nite. Reason programmers want the ratings service to provide a definition of what a cable network is; Effect of the separation on the...
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;9/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 185, p3
The article reveals that Nielsen Media Research Inc. will label the data from its first commercial minutes ratings as experimental in November 2006. It is noted that cable television industry has raised concerns over how the company will measure advertisements, including its definition of a...
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;5/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 102, p2
Presents updates on the ratings of cable television networks in the U.S. Household rating of SportsNet NY for its baseball telecast in May 2006; Increase in the overall ratings of the second round of the National Basketball Association playoff coverage of TNT in 2006.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/8/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 49, p15
Assesses the status of the television broadcasting market in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as of May 2003. Top commercial TV stations in the area; Total number of cable subscribers; Ratings of several TV programs in the area.
- 'Runway' struts to cable victory. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;10/20/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 15, p36
The article highlights television show "Project Runway," which gathered largest viewers on the third-season finale. The telecast ranked the top-rated and most watched show on the cable. "Runway" outnumbered all the cable shows in several markets, including Seattle and San Francisco. "Project...
- 'Runway' sews up record for Lifetime. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;8/24/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 36, p5
The article reports that the sixth season of the reality television series, "Project Runway" on Lifetime scored the highest-rated series premiere in cable television in 2009. It mentions that it drew 4.2 million viewers and a 3.2 rating among women aged 18-49. It states that the rating was also...
- Advertising Goals at Fox Soccer Channel. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;9/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p36
The article reports on the inclusion of Fox Soccer Channel (FSC) to the rating survey of Nielsen Media Research Inc. effective October 1, 2008 in the U.S. The network specializes in soccer such as the Major League, England's Barclays Premier League and Argentine First Division. Executive vice...
- Nielson Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;9/17/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 52, p8
Several charts are presented that list the primetime rating reports of Nielsen Media Research Inc. in the U.S. for September 8-14, 2008 including the evening news, top cable networks, and the primetime scorecard.