DIY Rescues 'Nawlins Home
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;9/8/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 174, p2
Reports on the ratings posted by several cable television channels in the U.S. for their coverage of Hurricane Katrina. Fox News; CNN; TNT.
- QUICK TAKES. Broad, Julie // Electronic Media;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p9
Presents several recommendation on television programs for the WB television network. Lists of television programs; Name of TV program; Lists of commentators.
- Television. Diamond, John // New Statesman;6/21/96, Vol. 125 Issue 4289, p40
Reviews British television shows shown on BBC2. John Sullivan's `Citizen Smith'; `Friday Night Armistice'; `The Day Today'; `Fantasy Football'.
- Spanish-language nets add game shows, specials. Greppi, Michele // Electronic Media;5/20/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p31
Reports on the television program of Univision television network in the U.S.
- UPN slow out of blocks. Rice, Lynette // Broadcasting & Cable;09/01/97, Vol. 127 Issue 36, p24
Reports on the lackluster ratings of United Paramount Network's (UPN) television programs. `Good News'; `In the House'; `Malcolm & Eddie'; `Moesha'; `Hitz.'
- Digital Signposts. Freedlander, Vern // Sound & Video Contractor;Feb2012, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p49
The author reflects on the importance of delivering the appropriate content to targeted channels maximizing the efficiency of a network.
- New networks seek programming. // Adweek Western Edition;8/8/94, Vol. 44 Issue 32, p10
Reports on the completion of program lineups by new television networks. United Paramount Network's lineup; WB Network's programming.
- Ear-bending tales from New York city. Ellman, Lucy // New Statesman & Society;9/1/95, Vol. 8 Issue 368, p28
Presents a segment of the television program entitled `Taxi Cab Confessions' from BBC 2. Man telling the story how he married a girl who soon died during childbirth.
- What to Watch. Wheat, Alynda; Ross, Dalton; Helligar, Jeremy; Curtis, Charles; Rice, Lynette // Entertainment Weekly;4/8/2005, Issue 814, p59
Presents the schedules of television programs of different networks from April 4 to 10, 2005.