Nets Enhance Their Digital DNA
- Conde Nast's Brown scores new achievement. Hodges, Jane // Advertising Age;2/5/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p22
The article reports on the appointment of Deanna Brown as publisher of U.S.-based Conde Nast Publications Ltd.'s forthcoming women's sports title temporarily named "Jump." Brown finished a journalism and cinema degree at the University of Southern California. Her experience in print includes her...
- DEANNA BROWN. Whitney, Daisy // Advertising Age;6/4/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 23, pS-10
This article profiles Deanna Brown, President of Scripps Networks Interactive. Brown joined Scripps to help grow its web business and to mine more dollars from the Internet. Her responsibilities entail mobile, and video on demand, syndicated broadband video, and download-to-own video. Brown...
- Brown at home at Scripps. Mayberry, Carly // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/20/2007, Vol. 398 Issue 30, p6
The article announces that Deanna Brown has been appointed president of Scripps Networks' Interactive Group.
- Bouncing back. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/16/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 92, p16
Announces the appointment of Deanna C. Brown as vice president of entertainment marketing and business development at `Entertainment Weekly.' Positions previously held by Brown at Conde Nast Publications.
- Brown to pub of Brill's Content. // MediaWeek;06/15/98, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p3
Reports that Deanna Brown has been promoted to publisher of `Brill's Content' magazine. Work of Brown at `Entertainment Weekly.'
- BRAVO PICKS DIGITAL VEEPEE. Depmsey, John // Daily Variety;3/21/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 58, p11
The article reports on the employment of AOL executive director of programming Mari Katsunuma by Bravo as the new vice president for digital division of the company in the U.S. Katsunuma will be responsible for the management of Bravo-owned Web sites including BrilliantButCancelled.com,...
- MOVERS. // MediaWeek;10/5/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p40
News briefs on personnel changes in mass media are presented. Deanna Brown becomes President of Federated Media Publishing. Stacey Levy is named vice president of sales of the periodicals "Macworld" and "PC World." Jenny Ellis has been named head of alternative programming for NBC Universal...
- Precious Metal. Van Dusen, Christine // Atlanta;Jul2009, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p30
The article offers information on the Atlanta, Georgia-based company Golden Girls, which organizes gold-buying parties in homes across the U.S. The firm, started by Deanna Brown, Lisa Phoenix and Ivy Smith, appraises gold, purchases it and then sells it to a refinery where it is melted. 10% of...
- James Brown Family Children Foundation's Charity Basketball Game. // New York Amsterdam News;8/5/2010, Vol. 100 Issue 32, p37
The article reports on the move of president Deanna Brown and vice-president Dr. Yamma Brown of the Brown Family Children Foundation to host an All-Stars Charity Basketball Game at the Boys and Girls High School in Brooklyn, New York City.