Fox Affiliate Chief Exits
- Cable. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/26/93, Vol. 123 Issue 30, p117
Announces the appointment of Lindsay Gardner as director, programming investments for Cox Cable Communications. Previous position and company affiliation.
- On the Circuit:. // CableFAX Daily;4/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 66, p3
Presents updates on conferences related to cable television in the U.S. in 2006. Involvement of Lindsay Gardner of Fox Cable in the Cable Television Administration and Marketing Society Summit during the summer; Information on the Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association Fall...
- SAY WHAT? // Variety;4/28/2008, Vol. 410 Issue 11, p4
Quotations on the entertainment industry are presented. Financier Lindsay Gardner reflects on Viacom's announcement it will develop a new subscription television network. Theatrical director Matthew Warchus considers the nature of farce.
- Subaru marketing head resigns. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;1/1/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5639, p27
Reports that marketing director, Mary Treisbach of Subaru of America Incorporated has resigned. Comments made by Treisbach and spokesman Richard Marshall; Statistics on sales; Treisbach's former position.
- Outward bound. // National Journal;11/08/97, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p2259
Reports on the resignation of Rima Cohen as health care legislative assistant to Senate Minority Leader Thomas A. Daschle. Reason for the resignation.
- Exiting in style. Ogan, Maggie // Career World;Mar1992, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p17
Presents a list of things to do and not to do when quitting a job as recommended by Career Opportunities news. Importance of the way in quitting a job; Proper way to leave a job as a learned technique.
- Leaving your job? How to exit with style. Brown, Aneeta // Career World;Oct94, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p4
Offers tips on resignation. Letter writing; Criticisms; Job productivity; Impact of badmouthing; Work transition.
- Employees crave boss' recognition. // USA Today Magazine;Nov94, Vol. 123 Issue 2594, p9
Reports on results of a survey taken in the United States on reasons why employees leave their jobs. Statistics.
- Success secrets. McCormack, Mark // Las Vegas Business Press;02/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p36
Discusses the consequences of losing top executives and employees. Playing of the `take-away game' to combat the feeling of loss; Impact of employees' loss on the status of the company; Disadvantages of short client list; Challenge for the company to work above the competitors.