BROADBAND, RETRANS SHOULD FUEL CBS IN '07
- Turnaround for Cable Stocks in 2006. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/8/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the stock performance of cable companies in the U.S. as of the fiscal year 2006. According to Miller Tabak media analyst David Joyce, the year 2006 marked the first positive appreciation in cable stocks since 2003. Share prices of publicly traded multiple-system operators...
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT MEDIA SCAN. // American Banker;10/23/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 204, p17
The article presents various news briefs regarding investments. Ameriprise Financial Inc. has been scrutinized that the "Wall Street Journal" regarding the way in which they market themselves to their customers. A report which appeared in the magazine "Money," regarding the stock prices of...
- Analyst Insights. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Fidelity;Jul2010, Issue 86, p18
The article lists insights on Fidelity Funds which include capital appreciation, growth discovery and low-priced stock.
- Always an upside. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/13/2007, Vol. 398 Issue 35, p15
The article focuses on the views of financial analysts on the stock ratings of various media companies. Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. analyst Jessica Reif Cohen raised her earnings expectations for News Corp. Ltd. to $30 from $27 due to its Internet assets. Miller Tabak & Co. analyst David Joyce...
- Opposing views. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/19/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 5, p13
The article presents the views of several investment advisors on the market value of the stocks of Grupo Televisa SA. Credit Suisse analyst Andrew Campbell lowered his stock rating on Televisa from "outperform" to "neutral" and reduced his target price by $2 to $32. Miller Tabak + Co. analyst...
- CBS. // Hollywood Reporter;12/21/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 37, p6
The article reports that CBS Corp.'s shares have run up strongly in 2009 and president and chief executive officer (CEO) Leslie Moonves has said that advertising trends have been improving and that fourth-quarter scatter market advertising prices are up 25%.
- What Makes a Stock a Value? Poppick, Susie // Money;Jul2011, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p36
The article reports on how stock valuation is determined and information on how to obtain the best stock for the a successful return is explained.
- PepperTap raises $36 million in Series B funding from Snapdeal, Sequoia and SAIF. // Exchange4media.com;9/29/2015, p2
The article reports that on-demand hyperlocal grocery delivery service PepperTap has closed a Series B financing round of 36 million dollars in India on September 29, 2015.
- Asterand shares rise on buyout talk. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;5/28/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p4
The article reports that Asterand PLC in Detroit, Michigan has increased the price of its shares after the buyout talks between its independent directors and minority shareholders in London. The price has risen after a committee of the company's independent directors has considered the first...