- China's telecom powerhouse looks west. Yap, Swee-han // Telecom Asia;Apr99, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p45
Features China-based telecommunication company Huawei Technologies. Management approach of the company; Growth of the company; Expansion plans.
- Huawei combines DSL, vectoring, provisioning and OAM in fiber-to-the-door solution. // FttX;Mar2013, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p3
The article offers brief information on fiber-to-the-door (FTTD) solution from global information and communications technology solutions provider Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Huawei to Invest $2 BN in UK. // Voice & Data;Nov2013, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p78
The article reports on the plan of telecommunication provider Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. to invest $2 billion in the research and development center in Great Britain.
- Huawei Launches G.fast Technology. // Voice & Data;Nov2013, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p79
The article discusses the release of the Coax multi-user access prototype by Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Huawei to Invest $600 MN in 5G Research & Innovation by 2018. // Voice & Data;Dec2013, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p67
The article reports on the plan of telecommunication company Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. to invest a minimum of $600 million in research and innovation for fifth generation (5G) technologies by 2018.
- Huawei fed up, tells US-UK 'shut up. // Flare (Pakistan);Aug2013, p76
The article reports on the response made by telecommunications company, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. against the allegations by the U.S. and Great Britain governments.
- Buffet Sends Level 3, Telecom Up. // Bank Loan Report;7/15/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p1
Describes the impact of investment into Level 3 Communications on the telecommunication industry.
- Telecommunications firm to provide local service. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/05/99, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p11
Reports that telecommunications firm Level 3 Communications LLC has received approval to offer local exchange services in Utah. Company background; Use of Internet Protocol technology.
- Level 3 Offers Heavy Bandwidth Discount. // Inter@ctive Week;08/14/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p16
Reports on Crossroads, the bandwidth pricing model used by Level 3 Communications. Four categories of the pricing model; View of analysts on the move of Level 3; Likely consequence of the move.