- Harmonic expands VOD play. // CED;Oct2006, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of the video networking software business of Entone Technologies Inc. by Harmonic Inc. at $45 to $26 million in cash and about $3.54 million shares of common stock. The deal includes the Video on Demand and network Digital Video Recorder software...
- Business/Finance:. // CableFAX Daily;8/23/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 163, p3
The article offers business news briefs from the U.S. Cisco has announced its plans to close the deal for the acquisition of Arroyo Video Solutions by October 31, 2006. Harmonic has agreed to purchase the video networking software business of Entone Technologies.
- Harmonic Completes Omneon Acquisition. McAdams, Deborah D. // TV Technology;10/6/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p50
The article reports on the announcement from video processor Harmonic on the completion of the acquisition of server specialist Omneon.
- Harmonic, DiviCom get to the church on time. // CED;Jun2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p20
Reports the acquisition of the DiviCom division of C-Cube Microsystems Inc. by Harmonic Inc. Efforts to provide an open-systems solutions to deliver video, voice and data over wireless networks.
- HARMONIC COMPLETES C-CUBE ACQUISITION. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;May2000, Issue 307, p7
Reports the finalization of the acquisition of C-Cube Microsystems by Harmonic. Provision of open-system solutions for delivering interactive communications by the merger; Details on the shares of common stocks of both companies; Visions on Harmonic as a key force in interactive communications.
- Aurora buys Harmonic's Cable Access division. // CED;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p7
The article informs that communication systems provider Harmonic Inc. will sell its Cable Access division to optical networking equipment provider Aurora Networks Inc. for 46 million U.S. dollars in cash.
- Tech, Media & TelecomAurora Buys Optical Transmission Equipment Business for $46M. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/25/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the acquisition of Harmonic Incoporated's optical transmission equipment business by Aurora Networks Inc.
- Experts in digital video everything. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p32
Features telecommunication company Harmonic Inc. Acquisition of DiviCom; Increase in equipment shipments; Corporate gains.
- Harmonic buys out DiviCom. Menezes // Multichannel News;11/01/99, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p2
Reports on digital cable television equipment vendor Harmonic Inc.'s acquisition of digital broadcasting equipment firm DiviCom Inc. from C-Cube Microsystems Inc. Details of the purchase agreement; Company background.