'Venice Project' Adds Video Partners
- Analyzing Video Quality for Multiscreen Delivery: Why It's Important and What's the Best Approach. Schadle, Adam // CED;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p18
The article focuses on the importance of video quality for multiscreen delivery. Topics discussed include the accuracy of full-reference testing for analysis of video quality, the role of Internet Protocol television (IPTV) for video on demand (VOD) systems, and the significance of audiovisual...
- SNL's Piers Morgan, George Zimmerman-themed Opening (Video). GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;11/24/2013, p9
An internet video featuring Piers Morgan, a British journalist and television host and George Zimmerman's legal troubles into his opening on variety show, Saturday Night Live on National Broadcasting Company (NBC) is discussed.
- Buying and Selling the YouTubeWay. Bronson, Elizabeth // Cincinnati Magazine;Sep2009, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p36
An Internet video channel, YouTube channel, On Location by the real estate group Coldwell Bankers is presented.
- Still Some Gaps in the System. GIBBONS, KENT // Multichannel News;4/13/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p29
The author reflects on gaps present in the TV (television)-everywhere ecosystem and comments how the cable-network practice of running shows back-to-back has help overcome the problem.
- How Hollywood Wasted Big Bucks On Web Video. Baker, Chris // Wired;Jun2010, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p62
The article explains how the Hollywood Internet show "Gemini Division," which is largely funded by product placement, wasted money in Web video production and promotion.
- Personal TV: The not-ready-for-prime-time players. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;01/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p86
Assesses the market status of digital video recorder, the hardware device used in personalized television. Results of author's mystery shopping assignment in spring and the holiday season in 2000; Enabling of recording of specified content by event, content, show or other factors, on a hard...
- Universal measure. Pennington, Adrian // New Media Age;8/26/2010, p20
The article focuses on the need of Great Britain's online advertising sector for a universally accepted way to measure online television (TV) viewing. It is inferred that regardless of whether people watched through broadcast or online platform, buyers usually want to be able to call up the...
- Savage on the Web. // Echo Magazine;1/3/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p56
A YouTube series "American Savage," created by Dan Savage is reviewed.
- 'Vicky & Lysander'. RODRIGUEZ, BRIANA // Back Stage (19305966);2/19/2015, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p15
The article describes the online comedy show "Vicky and Lysander."