- TELEVISION STATIONS. // San Diego Business Journal;9/25/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p19
A list of different television stations in the United States is presented. The number one television station is KNSD-TV Channel 7/39. This television station is followed by KFMB-TV, Channel 8 and KGTV, Channel 10.
- RACING ON TV. // AutoWeek;9/3/2012, Vol. 62 Issue 18, p71
A list of various automobile racing programs to be broadcasted on television in the U.S. is presented, which includes NASCAR Nationwide Series, GP2 Championship Series and American Le Mans Series qualifying.
- How the UK has stormed ahead in Europe to prove the case for live alternative content programming. // Cinema Technology;Sep2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p32
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being part of live alternative content programming and Picturehouse in March 2006.
- THE SHOOT/CREW AND CAMERAS DIRECTORY. // Televisual;Summer2004 Supp, p95
Presents a directory for camera, post and graphic facilities in the television industry in Great Britain.
- DIRECTORY THE EDIT/POST AND GRAPHICS. // Televisual;Summer2004 Supp, p100
Presents a directory for edit,post and graphic facilities in the television industry in Great Britain.
- THE LOOK/ARCHIVE DIRECTORY. // Televisual;Summer2004 Supp, p111
Presents a directory for suppliers of broadcast-quality footage in the television industry in Great Britain.
- COMING EVENTS March 25 to March 31. // Sports Illustrated;03/28/1960, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p17
A list of several international sports events that will be televised in the U.S. from March 25 to 31, 1960 is presented including the Formula Junior Race in Sebring, Florida, the Florida International 12-Hour Grand Prix of Endurance also in Sebring, and the Azalea Golf Open in Wilmington, North...
- 'Lost' Moments. Carlson, Daniel // Hollywood Reporter;4/29/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 29, p8
The article presents a list of important timeline in the television industry including premiere of "Lost," on American Broadcasting Co., "Walkabout" episode, and trophy won by co-creator J.J. Abrams of the television program "Lost."
- THE DIRECTORY. // Televisual;Jun2006, p65
The article presents a directory of television studios and companies.