- U.S. Ranks 16th of 97 Countries in Subjective Well-Being. // Advocate (American Mental Health Counselors Association);Apr2012, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p16
A chart is presented that lists the ranking of countries according to World Value Surveys.
- MAGIS: Spatial Search. // CSA Newsletter;Sep2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
A chart is presented that shows details of the Sutri Survey from 1957 to 1958 including geographical data, elevation range and spatial sampling.
- TEXTBOOK DEATHWATCH. // Technology & Learning;Apr2010, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p10
A chart is presented depicting the survey for the need of printed textbook in the classroom in the digital age in the U.S., in which 65 percent of the respondents' faculty and administrators agree that printed textbooks are necessary in the classroom.
- polling station. // Grocer;3/10/2012, p25
A chart is presented that shows the results of a survey on the question "does it matter if Great Britain's top-selling brands are not really British?"
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT. // Food Processing (00156523);Apr2010, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p16
A chart is presented which shows the results of a survey regarding the postponement of capital projects by companies from 2009, in which 47% says yes while 31% says no and 22% are not sure.
- DON'T BE LEFT OFF THE LIST. // Central Penn Business Journal;10/11/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p18
A chart is presented that lists deadline of surveys in Pennsylvania.
- Lowdown / Online insight. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Oct2009, p12
A table is presented depicting the result of a survey, conducted by Burst Media, where respondents in four age groups showed the specific types of content they search while online.
- THE VERDICT. // B&T Magazine;1/22/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2708, p42
A table that shows the result of an online survey regarding the people's new year resolution.
- Automation Survey Results. // American Agent & Broker;Jul2010, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p31
A chart that shows the automation survey results related to insurance administrative services conducted in June 2010 is presented.
- As RTI Grows, Special-Ed Referrals Drop. // Scholastic Administrator;Aug2009, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p12
A chart is presented depicting the results of the survey regarding the use of response to intervention (RTI) in several schools in the U.S.