People Want to Interact With Ads, Too
- Effects of 'Weighting' Hispanic Demographics Up in the Air. Rodrigues, Tanya // San Diego Business Journal;6/24/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p13
Focuses on the study of Nielsen Media Research on Spanish language-dominated households in San Diego, California using a combination of household television meters and viewer diaries. Category of the Hispanic market information; Differences in tuning between Spanish-dominant Hispanic households...
- Consumers are 'not concerned' for planet. // Food Manufacture;Feb2010, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the finding of research conducted by Nielsen Media Research which indicates that 3% of consumers believe people should eat less meat to fight global warming while a mere 5% feel people should choose their supermarket based on its credentials in Great Britain.
- Tucson TV market grows, jumps up two notches to No. 66. Haffield, David // Inside Tucson Business;9/7/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p7
The article reports on the market growth achieved by the television market in Tucson, Arizona. According to Nielsen Media Research, there were 9,070 television households added to Tucson's television market which ranked Tucson as number 66 in the market. It also states that the television market...
- Ratings to go mobile. Dempsey, John // Variety;06/05/2000, Vol. 379 Issue 3, p14
Announces the partnership between Nielsen Media Research and Arbitron Co. to test a portable People Meter. Details on plans for the tests.
- Nielsen adds tweet beat to tracking. Wallenstein, Andrew // Daily Variety;12/18/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 55, p3
The article reports on the partnership of Nielsen Media Research Inc. and Twitter to form the Nielsen Twitter Television rating intended to be a companion metric to television ratings in the U.S.
- `Net ratings business heats up. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;11/02/98, Vol. 128 Issue 45, p46
Announces the partnership of Nielsen Media Research with NetRatings to start the issuance of Internet ratings in the United States in 1999. Details on the move; Views of Maneesh Batia of Nielsen; Other sources of information about the Internet ratings; Plans of Nielsen.
- Nielsen misst mehr Werbung im Web. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;4/12/2013, Issue 15, p0036
The expansion of market research company Nielsen's measurement of the demographic information of online shoppers is announced.
- Testing, testing. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;07/17/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 30, p44
Focuses on Nielsen Media Research Inc.'s conduct of tests that address the issue of how to measure viewing in an environment where viewers will have access to television signals such as multicast channels, interactive components, personal video recorders, and video-on-demand. Testing of a meter...
- FastFacts. // Inter@ctive Week;08/23/99, Vol. 6 Issue 34, p32
Presents news briefs on the computer industry in the United States as of August 23, 1999. Acquisition of Nielsen Media Research by Verenigde Nederlandse Uitgeversabedrijven company; Purpose of a partnership formed by SportsLine USA with WestWood One.