PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;1/21/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p24
Presents career developments of people and major events in the cable television industry in the United States. Appointment of Dick Tuthill as general manager of Adelphia Communications Corp.; Venue of the Winter Meeting of the North Carolina Cable Telecommunications Association; Contact...
- Discovering the Potential of the Pipes. Robbins, Jim // Multichannel News;09/18/2000 Supplement, Vol. 21, p18A
Discusses the author's career in the United States cable television industry. Educational attainment of the author; Regulatory developments in the industry; Development of Cable in the Classroom; Challenges of making the customer experience as challenging as possible; Difficulties in finding...
- Taiwan b'casters go on a shopping spree. Webster, Michael // Variety;11/28/94, Vol. 357 Issue 5, p56
Discusses various aspects concerning the cable television industry in Taiwan. Implications of the government regulations on cable television industry; Impact of the Mip Television Asia on the commercial policy regarding the industry; Economic conditions of the industry.
- CAST '83. // BKSTS Journal;May1983, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p242
The article offers information on the International Cable & Satellite Television Exhibition & Conference to be held at National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, England on September 11-14, 1983.
- Cable networks to discuss interactive marketing. CS // Broadcasting & Cable;8/16/93, Vol. 123 Issue 33, p41
Announces the holding of a conference by the cable industry to discuss the value of interactive marketing. Featured speakers; Keynote speaker; Sponsor; Date and place where the conference will be held.
- Diller added to Casbaa. Frater, Patrick // Daily Variety;8/5/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 22, p6
The article offers information on the Cable and Satellite Broadcasting Association of Asia convention and trade show to be held in Hong Kong, China from October 28-30, 2008.
- Catharsis? Not Quite. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;01/08/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p52
Shares reflections on the United States cable industry at the beginning of 2001. Shedding of complete file drawers on numerous industry events; Proposal for a virtual gathering.
- Broadband Soapbox: Send Us your Expo Press Releases. // CT's Pipeline;5/15/2007, p3
The article announces the Society of Cable Television Engineers (SCTE) Cable-Tec Expo in Orlando, Florida.
- Follow the transition. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Apr2003, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p6
Highlights the 2003 DVB World Conference in Dublin, Ireland. Number of participants; Theme of the event; Concerns over the performance of the cable television industry in the U.S.