Goal: Luring Viewers on Super Sunday
- HD: Puppies vs. Probst. Hibberd, James // Television Week;2/4/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p2
The article presents updates on high-definition (HD) television. Animal Planet's program "Puppy Bowl," which will last three hours, is set to air in HD widescreen on February 10, 2008 for the first time. The reality show "Survivor" of CBS will not receive an HD format upgrade for prime-time...
- Puppy Bowl X Lineup Revealed. Dockterman, Eliana // Time.com;1/6/2014, p1
The article offers a preview of the "Puppy Bowl X" television program that will air on the Animal Planet network February 2, 2014.
- SCREENGRAB. Rubino, Lindsay // Broadcasting & Cable;1/30/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 5, p3
The article offers a preview of the television program "Puppy Bowl VIII," which will be aired on Animal Planet television network on February 5, 2012.
- Puppy Bowl Now Mastiff-sized. Thielman, Sam // Adweek;1/21/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p12
The article discusses the television network Animal Planet, focusing on the advertising revenue and ratings of the television show "Puppy Bowl." Topics include advertisement deals arranged with the insurance company Geico Corp. and the motion picture studio Universal. Other programs mentioned...
- Puppies! Marantz, Andrew // New Yorker;1/28/2013, Vol. 88 Issue 45, p21
The article discusses the creation and subsequent success of the Puppy Bowl, a television event on the network "Animal Planet" depicting puppies on a miniaturized football field airing at the same time as the Super Bowl. It comments on the process of filming the Puppy Bowl, the popularity of the...
- Sundance Channel boards spy drama. // Daily Variety;6/26/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 60, p6
The article offers information on the spy drama "Restless," directed by Edward Hall, starring Hayley Atwell and Rufus Sewell, which will be co-produced by Sundance Channel LLC and will be shown in December 2012.
- SUNDANCE 'WORK' ETHIC. // Daily Variety;5/16/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 32, p2
The article reports that Sundance Channel has approved the documentary series "Get to Work," which will follow students in the Strive program in San Diego, California that teaches student s in workplace skills to help them find jobs.
- Animal Planet is getting real with taxidermy. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;4/14/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 9, p18
A preview of the television program "Romance is Dead" which will be aired by Animal Planet in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Bigfoot, Tatt oos and the Apocalypse. // Multichannel News;11/19/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 45, p25
The article argues on the credibility of several television programs including telivision network Animal Planet's Finding Bigfoot and Spike's Tattoo Nightmares.