Hispanic TV: More Than Language
- Sunday newspaper Insert makes It easy for U.S. marketers to advertise in Latin America. // Marketing News;1/8/1982, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p5
This article reports that Sunday newspaper insert makes it easy for the U.S. marketers to advertise in Latin America. According to Arturo Villar, president, ALA Publishing Group, establishing distribution is not the only barrier to trade between the U.S. and Latin America but advertising also...
- Innovation Draws Costantini to Scripps. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;2/11/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p16
The article announces the appointment of Lynne Costantini, former programming executive at Time Warner Cable as executive vice president of affiliate sales and marketing at Scripps Networks.
- When Times Get Tough. Parpis, Eleftheria // MediaWeek;9/21/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p24
The examines Advertising Week 2009, an advertising industry congress to be held September 21-25, 2009 in New York City.
- TVB tells stations to take control. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p16
Focuses on comments made at the Television Bureau of Advertising's (TVB) conference in Las Vegas in 1996. Views of Ave Butensky, president of TVB; Observations of Tom Conway, vice president of TVB about advertisers; Information on electronic date interchange (EDI) systems.
- Advertising Repetition: A Critical Review of Wearin and Wearout. Pechmann, Cornelia; Stewart, David W. // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1988, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p285
In 1988, a joint conference of academics and industry professionals sponsored by the Marketing Science Institute considered the topic, "Evaluating the Effects of Consumer Advertising on Market Position Over Time: How to Tell Whether Advertising Ever Works." One of the questions raised at this...
- NAD Health Claims Conference Opens Eyes. Harrington, Alexandra // Response;May2002, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the outcome of the National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau's conference entitled 'Health Claims in Advertising,' held in May 2002. Advertising spend in the U.S. in 2001; Claims that affect the health and lives of people looking for easy solutions to complex...
- Area agencies heartened by positive (ad)ditudes. Price, Mike // Fort Worth Business Press;9/19/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p10
Reports on the status of the advertising industry in Texas as of September 19, 2003. Information on the Top Guns of Advertising conference; Difference between the success and failure faced by the advertising industry.
- A glimmer of prosperity ahead. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;4/1/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 13, p7
Highlights the 2002 Annual TVB Conference organized by the Television Bureau of Advertising in New York City. Theme of the conference; Names of the delegates; Analysis of the revenue growth of various companies.
- Sales and service. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/1/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 13, p58
Editorial. Comments on the TVB Marketing Conference at Javits Center in New York City. Number of broadcasters gathered at the convention; Impact of the conference on the broadcasters who attended; Efforts of TVB president Chris Rohrs.