HGTV Renovates Branding
- HGTV Puts More 'E's' Before Eyeballs. Reynolds, Mike; Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p24
Focuses on the popularity of Home & Garden Television (HGTV) in the U.S. Emphasis on story-driven and lifestyle-oriented shows; Different kinds of programs aired in HGTV; Technical heads of the company.
- Audi Rides to L.A. With HGTV. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;11/21/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 44, p26
The article reports on the team up between Audi AG and Home and Garden Television to create a vignette featuring Shaun Osher, president of the real estate agency spotlighted on the show.
- Coming this spring on Better Homes and Gardens television. // Better Homes & Gardens;May98, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p85
Presents information on a television schedule for shows appearing on `Better Homes and Gardens' for television from April-May 1998. Information on show 24 for April 25-26; What will be features on show 26 for May 9-10; Contact point for more information.
- Meredith show at 90%. // Electronic Media;08/18/97, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p40
Presents information on the television program `Better Homes and Gardens.' When the show will premiere.
- 3 REASONS I LOVE ... HOUSE HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL. Coyne, Kate // People;9/5/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p44
The article reviews the television program "House Hunters International," on HGTV (Home and Garden Television).
- AT HOME WITH THE JUNK GYPSIES. Travis, Christopher K. // Round Top Register;Fall2012, p3
The article presents information on the television program "Junk Gypsies," being aired on the television network Home & Garden Television and the author has also shared his views while meeting with the members of the show.
- Fix-It Fixation. Foege, Alec // MediaWeek;7/15/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p20
Focuses on the popularity of the home improvement television programs from Home & Garden Television. Television rating of 'Trading Spaces'; Cost of producing home improvement shows; Factors that contributed to the success of home improvement shows.
- SCRIPPS UNSCRIPTED. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;4/14/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 9, p3
The article reports that Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. has announced television programming and development initiatives for 2012 such as the creation of Scripps Netwroks Interactive Inc.'s (HGTV's) new television shows.
- BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;8/4/2006, Issue 5499, p35
The article focuses on the new television programs offered at Home & Garden Television (HGTV), a cable television network in the U.S. The network promises drama, suspense, excitement and controversy, as the 10 designers compete to land their own HGTV show. It features Design Star, the new show...