Cable Nets' Staffs Survive NBC U 2.0
- NBCU Lite. Robins, J. Max // Broadcasting & Cable;2/19/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 8, p4
The article offers opinions on the first personnel moves made by Jeff Zucker at NBC Universal after becoming chief executive officer in February 2007. Zucker's selection of Beth Comstock, Marc Graboff, and Jeff Gaspin to be his chief lieutenants in the company is analyzed. Their new...
- NBC exec admits he was 'too optimistic'. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;1/22/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 4, p37
An interview with Jeff Gaspin, TV entertainment chairperson of NBC Universal Inc. in the U.S., is presented.
- Buttoned-down efficiency is mark of new b'cast chief. Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter;7/28/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 41, p7
The article announces the appointment of Jeff Gaspin as chairman at NBC Universal Inc.
- Peacock's still shaking up the nest. Martin, Denise; Schneider, Michael // Variety;12/4/2006, Vol. 405 Issue 3, p5
The article focuses on the impact the release of chairman Bob Wright from NBC Universal Inc. and replacement by Jeff Zucker will have on the restructuring plans of the company. The release of NBC employees Randy Falco and David Zaslav is discussed. A discussion of the possible promotion of NBC...
- AN EARLY LESSON IN COMPOSURE. Steinert, Tom // Multichannel News;4/30/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p26
The article focuses on the experiences of NBC Universal Inc.'s president of cable and digital content Jeff Gaspin, during an informational interview with high-level executive at the Newsmakers Luncheon of the International Radio and Television Society Foundation held on March 29, 2007 in New...
- Cable at a Crossroads. Hibberd, James // Television Week;5/30/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p47
Focuses on the NBC Universal (NBCU) Cable Entertainment and Cross-Platform Strategy in the U.S. Cable entertainment properties of NBCU; Benefit of the strategy to the company's cable properties; Responsibilities of company executive Jeff Gaspin with the strategy.
- MSNBC Gets Set to Tune Out Secaucus. Ruth, João;Pierrre S. // njbiz;3/12/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p7
The article deals with the decision of MSNBC to relocate its personnel and operations in Secaucus, New Jersey to Englewood Cliffs and Manhattan, New York. NBC Universal, the parent company of MSNBC, will cut jobs in the news division and reduce its real estate investments in 2007. Only 50 jobs...
- NBC refeathers primetime nest. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;5/17/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 35, p1
The article reports on the move of the television broadcasting company NBC Universal Television Entertainment to add new television (TV) programs on primetime schedules in the U.S. Chairman Jeff Gaspin mentions that the new schedule would bring the company to its commitment of quality scripted...
- High Flyer. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;5/17/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 20, p12
Profiles Jeff Gaspin of NBC Universal. Professional background of Gaspin; Views of other executives in the broadcasting industry on the capabilities of Gaspin; Overview of his programming career.