ITV in YES's Year-5 Plan
- YES, DirecTV Connect on Renewal Pact. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;4/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p28
The article reports that nearly a week before the expiration date of their contract, YES Network and DirecTV Inc. signed a new multiyear contract.
- Yankees b'casts stack up stats. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/26/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that YES regional sports network is offering single-screen interactive features in partnership with DirectTV. Under the partnership, DirectTV will transmit reams of text inserts to be compiled in real time by the official Web site of Major League Baseball. The add-on to...
- YES Pitches Hi-Def Channel to Fans. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;3/19/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p8
This article reports on the plan of YES Network, the regional sports channel of the New York Yankees baseball team, to launch a stand-alone channel carrying games and other programming in high definition. Working with DirecTV, the network also is enhancing YES Interactive, which gives...
- DirecTV and YES Deliver an Interactive Hit. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/25/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p10
The article reports on the utilization of interactive television system by DirecTV Inc. in the U.S. The system allowed DirectTV to broadcast the baseball games of the New York Yankees through Yankees Entertainment & Sports Network LLC. It was shown that the service enables DirectTV subscribers...
- Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, no. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;3/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 12, p14
Reports the launching of the Yankees Entertainment Sports Network in the U.S. Citations of the sponsors of the channel; Agreement with Cox, Charter systems and U.S. Cable and Mid-Hudson Valley Cable; Views of Cablevision chief Jim Dolan on subscription fee.
- Yanks Taking Pitches. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/22/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p6
Reports the plan of Yankies Entertainment and Sports Network (YES) to contact advertising agencies for its spring 2002 launch marketing needs. Appeal of YES for transcends billings; Basis for selecting advertising agencies; Job responsibilities of chosen agency.
- From Bird's-Eye to Panorama With YES View. SMITH, MARK R. // TV Technology;7/24/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p1
The article evaluates the YES View, an advanced panoramic replay device by YES Network.
- Power of the Pinstripes. Quindt, Fritz // Sporting News;3/25/2002, Vol. 226 Issue 12, p6
Focuses on the sale of a portion of Yankees Entertainment & Sports (YES) by George Steinbrenner. Reduction of risk in the sale; Payment made to cable operators; Deal made by YES similar to DirectTV.
- U.K.'s Yes shores up staff. Boehm, Erich // Daily Variety;05/22/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 59, p10
Reports the investments made by Yes Television in London, England. Support provided by the Welsh government; Reason for the delay of launching the UK service; Focus of the firm.