GOOGLE SPOT-CHECKS LOCAL ADS
- YOUTUBE 'SHOPPABLE' VIDEOS. // New Zealand Apparel;May2013, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p8
The article offers brief information on a channel gadget from Google that allows Youtube viewers to buy product or pull-up information on product they see in the videos.
- Changing times lead to changing gimmicks. Krol, Carol // B to B;5/7/2007, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p49
The article reports on developments in the industrial advertising market in the U.S. Google Inc. has added a new service with the launch of its Gmail Paper that lets users request a physical copy of any message in their mail. Thompson Higher Education has introduced its first student-tested...
- B-to-b should avoid b-to-c mistakes. Schultz, Don E. // Marketing News;04/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p16
This article focuses on the difference between business-to-business (b-to-b) marketing and business-to-consumer marketing and its relation to brand management in electronic commerce. The author suggests that the b-to-b is the new trend in electronic commerce and communications activities. The...
- Exchanges, distributors form new 'community'. Blankenhorn, Dana // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jun99, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p23
Focuses on the impact of Internet marketing and electronic commerce on industrial marketing and advertising. Benefits offered by online exchanges and virtual distributors for industrial buyers and suppliers.
- B2BRover Plays In Traffic. Lorek, Laura // Inter@ctive Week;06/12/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p30
Presents information on B2BRover.com, a Web site that focuses on bringing together information from business-to-business auctions and exchanges for buyers. Affiliate program launched by B2BRover for Web site owners; Background of the company's business; Agreement of the company with Deal Network.
- Giants battle online. // Accountancy;Oct2006, Vol. 138 Issue 1358, p69
The article reports that eBay will not allow users of its online auction Web site to use Google's payment service called "Checkout." The article mentions that Google Inc. could possibly respond to this action by eBay. The author discusses how eBay's decision could be related to the company's...
- Google Holiday Study Cites Big Web Presence. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/31/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 90, p6
The article explores the 2013 holiday research study done by online search firm Google that revealed half of American consumers will research holiday offerings online before heading out to the Thanksgiving weekend sales.
- Google launches web micropayment service. // Flare (Pakistan);11/15/2012, p65
The article reports on the web micropayments service for purchasing online content called Google Wallet for web content launched by Google Inc.
- NEW CHECKOUT TOOL SHEDS LIGHT ON GOOGLE'S PAYMENTS PLANS. // ISO & Agent Weekly;8/13/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 29, p8
The article evaluates the Checkout online payment tool from Google Inc.