Time Warner Cable Shakes It Up in L.A
- Time Warner Cable Plans Denver Pullout. // Multichannel News;7/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p2
Reports the closing of the corporate services division operation of Time Warner Cable in Denver, Colorado.
- TWC Hits Snags in L.A. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;11/20/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p9
The article reports on the effort of Time Warner Cable in integrating cable operations in Los Angeles, California. It is beginning to migrate Adelphia.net and Comcast.net high-speed Internet accounts to its own RoadRunner service. Complaints have increased due to the changes implemented by the...
- Time Warner Cable: Love it or hate it? Burns, Gary // Buffalo Law Journal;6/6/2011, Vol. 83 Issue 45, p3
In this article, the author complains about the services rendered by Time Warner Cable Inc.
- in practice: Best Practices: CLO as Diplomat. Warden, Ben // Chief Learning Officer;Jul2007, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p44
The article focuses on the achievement of Pat Crull as the chief learning officer at Time-Warner Cable company in the U.S. Crull has a background in clinical psychology that made her easily understand the company's strategic decisions and how to integrate learning into them. She said that one...
- TW-CVC Redux. // CableFAX Daily;3/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p1
Reveals the extra deals that were negotiated into the settlement of the American Movie Classics dispute between Cablevision and Time Warner Cable in October 2005. Alterations made by Time Warner on its portfolio; Reaction of Cablevision to the changes in Time Warner.
- Human Studies. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/28/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p8
The article focuses on the strategic plan of cable operator Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) regarding their subscribers to increase their organizational growth. According to Char Beales, the chief-executive-officer (CEO) of Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing, the segmentation move...
- CFO Martin Mum on TWC Spinoff. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p31
The article reports on the strategic plans of Time Warner Inc. revealed by its chief financial officer John Martin during the Merrill Lynch 2008 Media Fall Preview conference in Marina Del Rey, California. Martin expresses that the company has withdrawn the sale of The Weather Channel. He adds...
- The Horrors of Trying to Get Through To Time Warner Cable. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;9/29/2011, p17
The article offers the author's insights and experience of failing to contact a human being at Time Warner Cable Inc. through its website or telephone number. He thinks that person at Time Warner Cable are so nice that they are prevented by the company to experience the burden of calls. He...
- Cable Offers 'White Glove' Treatment. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;1/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p6
The article focuses on the customer service provided by the Time Warner Cable Inc. to its customers. It discusses the 199.99 dollars per month package offered by Time Warner Cable along with Signature Home Furnishings. It states that the cable operator has made a higher quality of customer...