BigBand Strikes Up a Boffo $90.7M IPO
- BigBand Gets $27M More. // Multichannel News;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p35
Reports the accumulation of financial resources by BigBand Networks Inc. provider of multimedia routing systems in Fremont, California.
- Prospectus Earnings Forecasts and the Pricing of New Issues on the Unlisted Securities Market. Keasey, Kevin; McGuinness, Paul // Accounting & Business Research (Wolters Kluwer UK);Spring91, Vol. 21 Issue 82, p133
This paper extends the primarily US based literature on management earnings forecast to an investigation of the role of prospectus earnings forecasts (Pefs) on the pricing of new issue on the Unlisted Securities Market (USM) in the UK. The analysis finds that Pefs are no more biased but are...
- Circuit Board Company Sees Stock, Sales Surge. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;2/16/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the increase in the share price of Santa Ana, California-based TTM Technologies in 2003. Market value of the company in early 2004; Major clients of the company; Financial performance in 2002 and 2003; Products offered by TTM Technologies.
- Playing to strengths. Gerrard, Neil // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p29
The article focuses on the increase in share price of Vibroplant following its shift from general to specialist plant hire. The company posted a 10.4% increase in revenues from ï¿½ 90 million to ï¿½ 99.4 million. Profits are rose by 17.7% from ï¿½ 10.2 million to ï¿½ 12 million. The...
- Evergreen Solar Rises on Expansion. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;4/7/2008, p3
The article reports on the increase in the shares of Evergreen Solar after announcing its plan to increase capacity at its Devens, Massachusetts facility. The company's shares increased by 3.74 percent in mid-day trading. Meanwhile, for the year ended December 31, 2007, the company reported a...
- InterDigital shares up on rising revenues, better net income. // RCR Wireless News;8/18/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p20
Reports on the profits posted by InterDigital Communications Corp. for the second quarter of 2003. Revenue of the firm; Net income; Share price.
- NCR Shares Up After Earnings Guidance. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;1/11/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 8, p6
The author reports that the stock prices at NCR Corp. increased in January 2008 after the company announced that it expects to earn more in 2007 than originally anticipated. Areas within the organization which are being credited with contributing to the increase in company earnings are...
- Halladale to dip into SE offices . // Estates Gazette;7/12/2003, Issue 328, p43
Presents information on the financial situation of retail specialist Halladale in Great Britain as of July 2003. Increase in full-year pretax profit; Rise in net asset value per share; Share price growth.
- Growing pains. Hawkins, Nigel // Utility Week;5/2/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p22
Reports on the performance of the telecommunication firm Centrica. Setbacks suffered by the company; Share price as of May 2003; Growth of its operating profit.