Vehix, Honda Drive Cross-Platform Deal
- Honda to collect leads via bespoke site. // New Media Age;2/10/2005, p5
This article reports on the introduction of an online lead-generation campaign by Honda that will include the launch of a specially created Web site targeting prospective car buyers. Forming part of a wider multi-media push, the online campaign will run across the motoring pages of telegraph....
- Planning Casebook. Poulton, Joanna // Media Week;11/11/2008, Issue 1186, p17
The article presents information on an advertising campaign developed by Starcom for Honda. The car manufacturer's goal is to aggressively increase the sales of its Civic Hybrid vehicle brand. To do this, Starcom decided to incorporate the tagline "The Joy of Problems" which captured the...
- In the Driver's Seat. // Advertising Age;2/2/1998 Supplement Online Media, Vol. 69, p36A
This article reports on the success of the Internet advertising campaign created by Rubin Postaer Interactive for the Accord automobile of Honda Motor Co. Ltd. The advertising approach employed for Accord automobile is simple yet elegant. After an interstitial creative ran on a non-hosting...
- Honda launches green-themed online campaign. Goldie, Luan // Marketing Week;3/19/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p89
The article reports that Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is planning to introduce an online green campaign titled Good to Grow, in support of its Honda Insight model. The green-themed campaign's objective is to highlight the model's Eco Driver Assist System. This system shows plant icons growing on the...
- Honda Â£10m ads push goes after younger drivers. // Marketing (00253650);4/4/2002, p3
Reports the launching of the brand advertising campaign of Honda in Great Britain. Promotion of the updated four-wheel drive; Target market of the company.
- Honda Live every litre. // Campaign;2/5/2010, Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the Grey London advertising campaign for Honda Motor Co. Ltd., which seeks to recruit 20 people from across Europe to create a film of their journeys.
- Desire to drive rules new Honda campaign. Rentas-Giusti, Laura // Caribbean Business;3/27/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p40
Focuses on an advertising campaign for Honda Motor Co. in Puerto Rico. Firm that handled the campaign; Theme; Different media used in the campaign; Marketing team.
- Revolution archive. // Revolution (14605953);Dec2008, p13
A list is presented that traces the advertising campaigns created by Honda Motor Co. from 1948 to 2007 including the first interactive television campaign for the relaunch of Accord in 2003, the allocation of 10 percent of its Â£20 million advertising budget to the Internet, and the launch of...
- Fill 'er up: Ad needs more fuel. Carmichael, Matt // Advertising Age;2/9/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p30
Presents a critique of an advertisement for the Honda Acura which ran at various online sites in 1998. How solid the idea behind the campaign is; Who created it.