2007 WOMEN TO WATCH
- Women in the Game. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/4/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 23, p10
The article profiles several women executives who have excelled in the world of sports television (TV) in the U.S. It features executive vice president Karen Brodkin of Fox Sports Media Group, senior vice president Marie Donoghue of ESPN, and executive director of business affairs Deanna O'Toole...
- Television's Winning Women. // Multichannel News;6/4/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p8
The article offers brief information on the honorees of 2012 Broadcasting & Cable/Multichannel News that features extraordinary work of women executives in the sports television. The lists named several women executives from various media sports group including Karen Brodkin, Christy King and...
- Jennifer Dorian. // Electronic Media;06/19/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p27
Reports on the appointment of Jennifer Dorian as vice president of brand development at Turner Network Television. Job responsibilities; Career background.
- Cable's Leading Women. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p40
The article announces awards given by the Women in Cable & Telecommunications (WICT) to women executives in the U.S. including Woman of the Year to Nomi Bergman from Bright House Networks, and Women to Watch to Jennifer Dorian from Turner Entertainment Networks Inc. and Kathleen Finch from HGTV.
- Building Brands, Thinking Big. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p42
The article profiles Jennifer Dorian, senior vice president of strategy development for Turner Entertainment Networks Inc. and the recipient of the Woman to Watch award presented by the Women in Cable & Telecommunications (WICT) organization.
- EDITORIAL. Teixeira Dias, Alexandre; Gonçalves Filho, Cid // Revista Pretexto;out-dez2013, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p7
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the reconversion process of economic functions driven by tourism and creative industry, glass ceiling in women's career executive in Brazil and the technological consumption behavior.
- Letter From the Editor. Min, Janice // Hollywood Reporter;12/15/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 57, p16
The article presents the author's views on women executives in the entertainment industry.
- Is it old news, or is it still news, that women are making remarkable strides in the entertainment industry? // Daily Variety;7/29/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 19, p15
Reports on the success of female executives in the entertainment industry in the U.S. Top creative jobs in television; Achievements of women executives in the entertainment industry.
- RAINBOW COALITION. McDonald, Kathy A. // Daily Variety;11/12/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 29, pA6
Profiles Kathleen Dore, president of Entertainment Services for Rainbow Media Holdings whose responsibilities is overseeing cable networks AMC, IFC, and WE: Women's Entertainment. Career Background; Career Mantra/Philosophy; Role model; Achievements.