Do-it-Yourself Web-Video Syndication
- Internet sites make splash without public markets. Hauke, Keenan // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/3/2011, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p18
The article presents the author's views concerning the surge of several Internet sites including Facebook, Twitter and Groupon in businesses by delivering a better, faster product or service to customers.
- Facebook plans an upgrade for 'bad' customer service. O'Reilly, Lara // Marketing Week;10/13/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p7
The article reports on the plans of the online social network Facebook for improving the customer service such as expanding its user operations team that handle individual queries and complaints and adding service tools to its Help Centre pages for brands to provide solutions to the queries.
- Web Provides Ample Resources for Unhappy Consumers. GOLDSBOROUGH, REID // Community College Week;6/28/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p22
The author focuses on the use of online services for complaining against a particular product or service from a company. He emphasizes that one should initially consider discussing the issue in private with the involved organization or person to avoid further problems online. He mentions some...
- The Customer-Service Express Lane. Snyder, Steven James // Time;7/26/2010, Vol. 176 Issue 4, p56
The article discusses the use of the online social networking web site Twitter to have customer complaints resolved in a timely manner. Using traditional e-mail complaint forms often results in a long delay between the time of the complaint and a response from a company's customer service...
- Clearing out the cobwebs. // Network World;1/18/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p21
The article focuses on an initiative by Vantage Credit Union (VCU) which allows it customers to monitor account information via the online social network Twitter. It indicates that in this service, all requests of VCU have to be direct requests. The author believes that this service is...
- Love at First Site. Schechter, Michael // JCK;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 143 Issue 1, p56
The article focuses on the significance of prioritizing website in jewelry sales compared to social networking site and how to developed website for the industry. It states that website can help to collect to information from the customers such as address and emails by offering customers with...
- How Twitter can help you do your job. // Administrative Professional Today;Sep2009, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p1
The article provides information on how the online social networking website, www.twitter.com can help businesses. It can be used as a customer service tool. When sending a problem to a company's twitter account, it is likely to show that the problem resolved immediately. It offers information...
- SÃºbete a Facebook y Twitter. ROURA, ILSE MAUBERT // Entrepreneur Mexico;ene2011, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p87
No abstract available.
- Working with the web. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2008, p25
The article offers information on how merchants could use the web space to immediately avoid surplus materials. It implies that they could use their own online sourcing service to avoid excess materials and offer it as a service to their customers, allowing them to dispose of the materials...