- 5:4. Umstead, R. Thomas; Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;9/18/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p29
The article presents an interview with TV One's executive vice president of programming and development Rose Catherine Pinkney. She cites that TV One lifestyle programming is not about age but about being contemporary and fresh. She reveals that her goal for 2006 was to prove to everyone that...
- TV One Gets More Real. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/27/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p28
The article announces that TV One will add more reality shows to its primetime line-up of shows. The move of the company was because the African-American-targeted network moves away from lifestyle programming to a more entertainment-based content. It mentions that Comcast Corp. and Radio One...
- TRUMP'S 'ULTIMATE' CARD. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;11/10/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 27, p1
The article focuses on the reality television show "Omarosa's Ultimate Merger," the latest production of TV One, a television production company, to be filmed in New York. The show, produced by media personality Donald Trump, is focused on 12 men vying for the affection of reality star Omarosa....
- MTV FIST-PUMPS ITS WAY TO RECORD RATINGS, NEW LOOK. Parekh, Rupal // Advertising Age;5/24/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 21, p18
The article focuses on the 2009 entertainment marketing success of the MTV television network in transitioning from music videos to reality programming with television programs such as "Jersey Shore."
- MTV extreme to the Finnish. WEISMAN, JON // Daily Variety;2/10/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 28, p4
The article offers information on the titles for the new reality television programs introduced by the company Finnish for MTV Networks and the future plans of the network.
- TORI SPELLING. Wihlborg, Ulrica; Lopez, Molly; Pienciak, Ryan; Willliams, Ashley; Wren, Jennifer; Chi, Paul; Chiu, Alexis; Dreben, Jed; Free, Cathy; Garcia, Jennifer; Jessen, Monique; Jordan, Julie; Lee, Ken; Leonard, Elizabeth; Margaret, Mary; Marx, Linda; Messer, Lesley; Norman, Pete; Nussbaum, Gail; Perry, Simon // People;8/20/2007, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p28
The article presents an interview with celebrity Tori Spelling. In the interview, Spelling discusses her infant son Liam, the experience of going on a transatlantic flight with Liam and her husband Dean McDermott, Spelling's relationship with her mother, and her reality television show "Tori &...
- Tori & Dean: Inn Love. // People;3/26/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 12, following p37
This article reviews the reality television program, "Tori & Dean: Inn Love," with Tori Spelling and her husband, Dylan McDermott.
- TORI & DEAN: INN LOVE. // NW;9/17/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p94
The article reviews the reality television program "Tori & Dean: Inn Love," starring Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott.
- OXYGEN EXTENDS TORI'S STAY. ZEITCHIK, STEVEN // Daily Variety;5/7/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 25, p8
The article reports that the women-focused cable studio Oxygen has extended the celebrity reality series "Tori and Dean: Inn Love" for a second season. The series follows actress Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott as they operate a bed-and-breakfast and as they live as new parents....