PHOTO OF THE WEEK
- Outdoor Advertising Takes to the Skies. Subramanian, Anusha // Business Today;4/18/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p20
The article reports that aerial advertising has become popular in India for many companies are using it to target specific customers based on their geographical location and demographics, one of which is Volkswagenwerk.
- NAD Recommends K-C Discontinue Certain Claims for Huggies. // Nonwovens Industry;Feb2010, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p15
The article reports that the National Advertising Division (NAD) of the Council of Better Business Bureaus has recommended the discontinuance advertisement of multinational product Kimberly-Clark Corp.'s Huggies brand diapers due to its claim of unbeatable leakage protection in the U.S.
- WCRS lands global BMW launch task. Bussey, Noel // Campaign;2/12/2010, Issue 6, p1
The article reports that the advertising agency WCRS has won a advertising contract from automobile manufacturer Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) to launch its 6-Series model in Great Britain.
- Agencies line up for Viagra-like launch task. Williams, Matt // Campaign;2/12/2010, Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the negotiations conducted by pharmaceutical firm Pfizer with advertising agencies to discuss the launch advertising brief for its Viagra-like product in Great Britain.
- Naked picks up Â£4m Hotpoint creative brief. Darby, Ian // Campaign;2/12/2010, Issue 6, p5
The article reports that home appliances firm Hotpoint has hired Naked Communications to handle its advertising creative account worth four million pounds in Great Britain.
- Pizza Hut Baby. // Campaign;2/12/2010, Issue 6, p6
A photograph is presented that shows the advertisement of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO Ltd.'s Pizza Hut advertising campaign showing a talking baby in Great Britain.
- Location-based targeting through ads in apps increases consumer interaction. Peterson, Tim // Direct Marketing News;Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the utilization of in-application advertisement (in-app ads) which increases consumer interaction. It mentions the companies which are adopting the in-app ads including Burger King Corp., United Parcel Service of America (UPS) and Hotels.com LP. According to Paul Gelb,...
- POLARIS DEALERS NOW SELLING FOUR-SEATED RZR. // Dealernews;Feb2010, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p9
The article announces that Polaris dealers start selling the Ranger RZR 4 Robby Gordon Edition sports vehicle in the U.S.
- COLLATERAL DAMAGE. Brown, Tina // Promo;Feb2009, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Promotions that Work in a Down Economy" in the December 2008 issue.