Murano Rises to Oxygen Presidency
- Oxygen adds senior executives. Marchand, Nolan // Broadcasting & Cable;06/14/99, Vol. 129 Issue 25, p100
Announces Internet and cable network start-up Oxygen Media's addition of several senior executives to its sales and marketing team. Recruitment of Mary Murano as senior vice president for affiliate sales; Michael Boyd as vice president for distributed marketing.
- People & Players. // Advertising Age;12/6/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 49, p29
Presents information on several photographs of executives and celebrities attending various special events in the U.S. and China as of December 6, 2004. Oxygen Media executive VP-affiliate Mary Murano at the Oxygen Media custom concert in New York; Executives who attended the internal M!dea...
- news: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/6/2007, Vol. 398 Issue 30, p4
The article offers news briefs related to the entertainment industry in the U.S. A research found that the number of households with video game systems has increased by 18% to 45.7 million in 2006. A tribute is being planned for the late Entertainment Technology Center director and CEO Charles...
- Management's traffic cop. Allan, Marc D. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p35
The article previews the Administrative Professionals Week which will be held on April 22-28, 2007 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- WINNING AT ORIGINATIONS. Finkelstein, Brad // Broker Magazine;Apr/May2002, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the importance of assistants for the success of mortgage brokers in the U.S. Opinion of brokers Tom Bass and Skip McDonough on the significance of broker assistants; Responsibilities of assistants to manage company database and handle contact management; Maintenance of client base...
- Make Your Administrative Team Your Greatest Asset. Burge, Joan // Business Credit;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p78
Discusses five ways to foster growth in one's administrative staff and make them the company's greatest asset. Inclusion in meetings; Establishment of goals and expectations; Constructive feedback; Mentoring; Financial compensation.
- Office Reading. // OfficePro;2009 Special Edition, Vol. 69, p24
A list of resources on the administrative profession is presented, including "Business Is Hard & Failure Is Optional," by Sam Khoury, "Winning the Global Talent Showdown," by Edward E. Gordon, and "Not Everyone Gets a Trophy," by Bruce Tulgan.
- Bad Hair Days. Hellem, Amy // Review of Optometry;12/15/2011, Vol. 148 Issue 12, p22
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses how Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) selects the right administrative assistants.
- Richard Hudson. // Hill;2/4/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p33
The article provides a profile of Richard Hudson, chief of staff of Representative Mike Conaway.