It's Public: TWC Stock ... Overvalued?
- Time Warner Cable to debut on NYSE. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/19/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p5
The article reports that Time Warner Cable Inc. will start trading its shares on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) after the effectivity of the bankruptcy plan of Adelphia Communications Corp. Time Warner's stock will trade in the NYSE under the symbol "TWC". On the other hand, Adelphia...
- HYBRID DRAWS FIRE. Bresiger, Gregory // Traders Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 18 Issue 243, p10
Reports on the Investment Company Institute's criticism on the hybrid market plan of the New York Stock Exchange. Lack of fairness of the plan; Priority given to "hidden orders" over displayed orders.
- Latest NYSE Hybrid Plan Helps Specialists; Amendment Spawns Chorus of Critics. Bresiger, Gregory // Traders Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 18 Issue 243, p12
Discusses issues related to the New York Stock Exchange's hybrid market plan. Controversy surrounding the hybrid plan; Impact of the Regulation NMS on the stock market in the U.S.
- AutoEx Service May Get the Axe at NYSE. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 16 Issue 219, p24
Reports that the New York Stock Exchange's small-order automatic execution service is an endangered species. Automatic executions of NYSE Direct+.
- Nonstandard-Settlement Transactions. Angel, James J. // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Spring98, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p31
Most NYSE trades settle in three business days, the customary period for a "regular-way" trade. Nonstandard-settlement trades settle at other timesâ€”usually on the same or next business day. At times these trades are a major part of the trading volume in some stocks. Some of these trades...
- Pali Analyst: TWC a Haven for Deal-Averse Investors. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p30
The article reports that the rating of Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) was raised by media analyst Richard Greenfield from sell to neutral in July 2009. Greenfield notes that the possibility of a big slowdown in revenue generating units, slower cash-flow growth and higher interest expenses might...
- TWC Takes A Beating After'Sell' Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p29
The article reports on the downgrade of stocks of the Time Warner Cable Inc. on July 21, 2008. The loss is said to sink up to 5% of its value after Pali Research analyst Richard Greenfield accounts a sell rating on its shares. Greenfield asserts that the increased competition from Verizon's...
- Will the generals lead? // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/15/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 37, p3
The article presents performance of various companies on the New York Stock Exchange as of September 15, 2003. The number of daily advances has exceeded the number of daily declines by more than 41,000 since March 11. Among New York Stock Exchange stocks, daily advances have extended daily...
- NYSE Purchases OTC Valuation Unit, Rolls Out Buy-Side Service. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;2/25/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on Prime Source and Independent Valuation & Risk Services (IVRS) acquired by Euronext.liffe. According to the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the Web-based pricing service from Lombard Risk Management will assist buy-side firm put market valuations in their structured...