PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- Edmonton career fair doubles attendance this year. Lusty, Terry // Alberta Sweetgrass;Feb2001, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p15
Reports the attendance of the Aboriginal youth career fair at the Edmonton's Shaw Conference Centre in Alberta. Estimation of the total number of Aboriginal youth; Sponsorship of the convention by the National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation in Toronto; Presentation of the prizes by the...
- Dr. Phil to speak at women's event. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p31A
Reports on the celebration of the iWoman Women's Professional Development Conference to be held at the Indiana Convention Center on September 13, 2002. Guest speakers for the conference; Activities to be expected; Workshop topics to be discussed.
- CRAC names new board at annual conference in Banff. // American Cranes & Transport;Jul2012, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p8
The article announces that the Crane Rental Association of Canada (CRAC) appointed its 2012-2013 board at the CRAC annual conference in Banff, Alberta, including Valerie Brennan, Corey Mitchell, and Dean Schmied.
- Take Your Career to NEW HEIGHTS SAFETY 2006. // Professional Safety;Apr2006, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p21
The article provides information for the American Society of Safety Engineers's Safety 2006 Professional Development Conference and Exposition in Seattle, Washington on June 11-14, 2006.
- Come to terms with Twitter. // Information Scotland;Aug2009, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p6
The article offers information on the course to be held by the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals in Scotland (CILIPS) on using Twitter as a communication tool for professional and service development.
- Author Geoff Livingston set to speak Feb. 21. // Fort Worth Business Press;2/18/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p2
The article offers information on the professional development workshop and luncheon with Geoff Livingston to be held on February 21, 2008 at the Petroleum Club in Fort Worth, Texas.
- 2007 Conference Update November 1st, 2nd, & 3rd. // Communique;Aug-Oct2007, Vol. 2007 Issue 8, p4
The article offers information on the Illinois Occupational Therapy Association (ILOTA) State conference to be held on November 1-3, 2007.
- APP2012-30 CPD credits on offer. // Australian Journal of Pharmacy;Feb2012, Vol. 93 Issue 1101, p57
The article offers information on the Australian Pharmacy Professional Conference's (APP2012) four-day program which offers attendees 30 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre in Queensland, Australia on March 8-11, 2012.
- Organisational and benchmarking experts join CPD event. // Engineers Journal;Oct2008, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p505
The article offers information on a conference to be held by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accredited companies in Ireland on October 15, 2008.