ANALYST: TERAYON COULD HELP ARRIS
- Avaya Enjoys a Bounce. // njbiz;8/22/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p22
Reports on the performance of the stocks of several companies listed in several price indexes in New Jersey as of August 17, 2005. Gain posted by Internet telephone equipment provider Avaya; Performance of the shares of C.R. Bard.
- Cw 75 stock performance. // Chemical Week;6/23/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 17, p32
Several charts related to stocks are presented including one comparing the "Chemical Week" 75 ("CW"75) and the Standard & Poor's 500 stock indexes from June 2013 to June 2014, one comparing stocks by chemical sector from June 2013 to June 2014, and one listing the top performing chemical...
- DETERMINING THE VALUE OF THE COCA COLA COMPANY -- A CASE ANALYSIS. Regassa, Hailu; Corradino, Laurie // Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies;2011, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p79
The article presents a case involving analysis of actual financial data to identify the best applicable financial model in determining the Coca-Cola Company's stock price performance. Also examined is the market value of the entire company using the projected cash flow model. Included are...
- Market-cap weighting of stock indexes gets a critical
review. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;8/9/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p3
The broad-market Russell 3000 stock index lost more than $2 trillion of market value in the four-year period ended March 31, 2004 generating a cumulative return of -17.6%. Measurements from other indexes were worse. Surprisingly, the equal-weighted return of the Russell 3000 was 26.2%, while the...
- Automotive Stock Watch. // Automotive News Europe;5/17/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p24
Presents a chart on the two-week share price movement of major car manufacturers as of May 17, 2004.
- STOCK REPORT. // Waste News;4/16/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p30
Several charts on stock price indexes including Waste News Stock Index, Calvert Social Index Fund and Dow Jones Industrial Average are presented.
- The Dow on Fast Track. Shaw, Stuart J. // Inside Tucson Business;8/13/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p23
The article focuses on the evaluation of the Dow Jones Industrial Average in the U.S. According to the author, the stock price index comprises a total of 30 large capitalization stocks which have been traded mostly on the New York Stock Exchange. The Index has been examined through the Company...
- S&P 500 INDEX - WILL SUPPORT HOLD? // Finweek;6/8/2006, p74
A chart on the Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500 index in the U.S is presented. The trend on short or medium term is sloping downward while the long term is moving upward. Traders are found to be selling short the bounces along with the S&P 500 trading in progress which eventually will break out to...
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;10/4/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p38
Provides statistics related to the U.S. wireless telecommunication industry as of October 2004. Information on the stock values of several wireless companies from September 23-30, 2004; Stock price index of the industry from September 23-30, 2004; Stock price of the AirGate PCS company.