Hallmark Makes Masse Its Top Marketer
- People. Alleyne, P. Llanor // Broadcasting & Cable;12/17/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 52, p32
Reports several selection and appointment of executives in the United States. Appointment of Doug Kiel as chief executive officer at Journal Broadcast Group; Selection of Laura Masse as senior vice president, marketing at Crown Media; Employment of Angel Wang as general-assignment reporter by...
- Appointments. Hettrick, Scott // Hollywood Reporter;7/27/95, Vol. 338 Issue 13, p12
Reports on executive appointments in the cable television industry in the United States as of July 27, 1995. Promotion of Greg Jones to vice president of public affairs and communications of A&E Television Networks; Andy Holtzman as vice president of marketing and sales development and Laura...
- March of the Penguins. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;6/11/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p24
The article focuses on the promotional campaign developed by Laura Masse, executive vice president of marketing at Hallmark Channel, for the documentary film "March of the Penguins." Masse led a crew that developed a multivenue campaign. To reach those people and encourage them to watch the...
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.
- Pitches for RNC job diverse as candidates seek spotlight. Wilson, Reid // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the best candidate for the chairmanship for the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the U.S.
- Spokane Country's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers in Spokane, Washington. Business activity of 92nd Air Refueling Wing; Parent organization of URM Stores Inc.; Number of employees of Avista Corp.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p18
Reports career developments of credit union executives in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Anita Domondon as vice president of loan administration at Meriwest Credit Union; Promotion of Jeff Knaub as branch manager of Landmark Credit Union; Election of board members by the Workers'...