Baton Rouge Beefs Up To Meet Demand Surge
- Cox Begins Switch To Its Own Internet Service. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;01/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p9
Reports the plan of Cox Communications Inc. to offer Internet service to its customers in San Diego, California. Provision of conversion kits to customers; Access of customers to email addresses; Reference to the number of residential Internet users using the service of the company.
- Local companies make Hispanics a part of doing business. Davis, Forrest // Inside Tucson Business;5/31/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 48, p8B
Reports on the integration of the Hispanic market into the business strategies of companies in Tucson, Arizona. Incoporation of Hispanics in employment, products, customer service and community relations at Cox Communications; Advertising and public relations; Consumer behavior.
- Cox Business to Propel Revenue Growth. Hardesty, Linda // Communications Technology;May2009, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p10
The article reports that Cox Communications Inc. is targeting an annual revenue of $1 billion by 2010. Cox Business vice president (VP) Phil Meeks has outlined some key strategies to reach the company's goal of generating 16% growth, which includes the network expansion, selling of more products...
- SEASONAL PLAN KEEPS VACATIONERS CONNECTED. // Multichannel News;7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p63
Focuses on the 'Seasonal Saver Plan' tested by cable service operator Cox Communications Inc. in order to maintain high-speed Internet experience for its customers and roll back churn among vacationers. Features of the plan; Provision for customers to maintain an active account; Response of...
- Going to School on Customer Care. // Multichannel News;8/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p12
The article focuses on the strategy of Cox Communications Inc. in investing on customer service in the U.S. It highlights the development of the company's Cox Customer Experience Initiative at the University of Denver's Bill Daniels College of Business, which enables Masters in Business...
- Cox profits dip but cash flow grows. Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;7/30/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the decline of second-quarter profits of Cox Communications in the U.S. Number of television subscribers; Amount of net income; Addition of digital television, Internet and telephone customers by the company; Expansion plans of the company.
- Cox, Fairfax Settle. // Multichannel News;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p50
Reports the extension of deadline for Cox Communications Inc. to upgrade the company's cable system in Fairfax, Virginia.
- COX VEXED OVER UPGRADE IN VIRGINIA. // Cable World (10427228);6/24/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p16
Reports on the failure of Cox Communications to meet the deadline for digital upgrades to its system in Fairfax County, Virginia. Comments from Cox on the problem; Response of a county official to the problem.
- A case for managed services. // CED;Feb2010, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the managed services that Cox Business has established in New England in December 2009.