Big Goals for New GSN Distribution Chief
- People in the Industry. // JCT CoatingsTech;Feb2009, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p21
The article announces promotion of several executives in the coatings industry including Dennis C. Gillespie as president of Lintech International LLC, Philippe Carabin as chief executive officer (CEO) of Eliokem International, and Albert Busch as CEO of Datacolor AG.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/12/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 2, p32
The article announces career development of executives in the chemical industry in the U.S. including Dennis Gillespie as president of Lintech International, Laurence Slovin as president and chief executive officer (CEO) for B&P Process Equipment and Systems and Albert Heuser as president of the...
- Dennis Gillespie. Dempsey, John // Variety;01/13/97, Vol. 365 Issue 10, p164
Presents an obituary for Viacom Enterprises syndication executive Dennis Gillespie.
- People & Players. // Advertising Age;4/11/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 15, p88
Presents photographs of executives in the advertising and media industries attending various events in the U.S. as of April 11, 2005. Dennis Gillespie, senior vice president-affiliate sales at Superstation WGN and Sue Hamilton, senior vice president-programming at Charter Communications during...
- NAMES IN THE NEWS. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Feb2009, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p16
The article presents an update on career changes in the U.S. coatings industry including the appointment of Dennis C. Gillespie at Lintech International LLC, promotion of John Paterson at Ross Mixing Inc. and the additional responsibility imposed on Charles F. Kahle II at PPG Industries.
- FRESH START. MILLER, STUART // Multichannel News;6/3/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p10
The article discusses the replacement of a new channel launch by existing channels rebranding. It states that rebranding is to achieve full distribution as starting a new network and running it for five years takes 50-100 million dollars. Dennis Gillespie, senior vice president at the company...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;2/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p19
The article announces several career developments including the promotion of Dierde Bianchi as vice president at Bravo Media LLC, the appointment of John Howard as project manager at Broadway Systems, and the promotion of Dennis Gillespie as senior vice president at Outside Television.
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.