- Deal Positions Gaspin for Move Up. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;9/8/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 36, p46
Features Jeff Gaspin, president of Bravo cable television network. Educational background; Career highlights; Comments on the success of the television program "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy." INSET: Bravo President Jeff Gaspin.
- Master Renovator. Stilson, Janet // Multichannel News;1/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 5, Special Section p32A
Presents information on Lauren Zalaznick, president of cable networks Bravo and Trio of NBC Universal. Problem encountered by the Bravo cable network; Reorganization of Bravo and Trio by Zalaznik; Comments of executives Doug Herzog and Jeff Gaspin on qualities of Zalaznik; Career background.
- GASPIN'S JUGGLING ROUTINE AT NBCU. Pendleton, Jennifer // Television Week;6/7/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p18
Focuses on the management style of Jeff Gaspin, president of NBC Universal's Cable Entertainment and Cross-Platform Strategy. Opinion on his evolving role in the company; Tactic used to yield excellence throughout the organization; Important season for cable television networks.
- Gaspin Comes Full Circle. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/8/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 19, p6
Presents an interview with Jeff Gaspin, president of NBC Universal Cable, about online branding and the company's multiplatform philosophy. Reason behind the increase in demand for multiple platforms; Plans of the company for broadband site developments; Background on the network's Web-based...
- Silverman out... Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;7/28/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 17, p1
The article reports that Jeff Gaspin was named as chairman of NBC Universal Inc. (NBC U) after co-chairman Ben Silverman left the company for his partnership with Barry Diller's IAC/InterActive Corp. on a production venture. It states that reunion for Silverman and Diller was seen in their...
- ...as NBC U ups Gaspin. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;7/28/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the steady improvement of former NBC Universal TV Group president and chief operating officer Jeff Gaspin's performance after he was named as the new chairman of NBC Universal Inc. It states that Gaspin is excellent in making strategic decisions and contributes a lot in...
- Gaspin's Gospel of Cross-Platform. Hibberd, James; Ryan, Leslie // Television Week;6/14/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p27
Presents the views of Jeff Gaspin, the appointed president of National Broadcasting Co. Universal Cable Entertainment and Cross Platform Strategy, on the cross platform aspect of his job. Tasks included in the cross platform strategy; Problem with television mini-series according to Gaspin;...
- BONNIE HAMMER. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;9/24/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 58, pA14
The article profiles Bonnie Hammer, president of NBC Universal Inc. Cable Entertainment and Universal Cable Studios. She attributes her success in the cable television industry to the good chemistry that she has with the people whom she works with. Another key to the cable's side success is her...
- EMMY ARRIVALS. // Hollywood Reporter;8/30/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 8, p7
Photographs of several notable people who attended the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, California on August 29, 2010 including Jeff Gaspin of NBC Universal Inc., Dana Walden of 20th Century Fox Television and Peter Roth of Warner Bros. are presented.