Dahldorf Is MTVN's New Affiliate Chief
- Judy McGrath. // Billboard;6/11/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 24, p26
Profiles Judy McGrath, chairman and CEO of MTV Networks. Businesses operated by MTV Networks; Career highlights with MTV Networks; Proudest moment of McGrath.
- JUDY MCGRATH. Osbourne, Sharon // Advertising Age;9/24/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 34, p38
A tribute is offered to woman executive Judy McGrath, former Chief Executive Officer of the cable television company MTV Networks.
- JUDY'S GARLAND. Dempsey, John; Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;7/21/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the promotion of Judy McGrath to chairman and chief executive officer of cable television company MTV Networks. Career background; Duties and responsibilities; Reorganization of media company Viacom.
- MTV's 'Keeper of the Tone'. Sandler, Adam // Television Week;11/1/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p24
Profiles Judy McGrath, chairwoman and CEO of MTV Networks. Career background of McGrath; Awards received, including the 2004 Woman of the Year Award, sponsored by organization Women in Cable & Communications Foundation; Information on her role models and mentors, including Geraldine Laybourne,...
- The mogul: Judy McGrath. Robarge, Leslie // Glamour;Dec2004, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p200
Profiles MTV Networks chief executive officer Judy McGrath, recipient of the Glamour's 2004 Women of the Year recognition in the U.S. Influence in the music television industry; Life-changing decision to join a fledgling all-music cable channel; Executive ability of McGrath.
- MTV's McGrath Succeeds Freston as Network Chief. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;7/26/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the designation of Judy McGrath as the chairman and CEO of MTV Networks in 2004. Career background; Responsibility of McGrath in overseeing the domestic networks of MTV; Need for the replacement of MTV Nets COO Mark Rosenthal,
- Outtakes: MTV's McGrath. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;11/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p40
Features MTV Networks chairman and CEO Judy McGrath in the U.S. Efforts of McGrath for the development of a network for gay and lesbian viewers; Views on the role of MTV Networks in the cable television industry.
- MTV ELEVATES BROWNING TO SALES, MARKETING PREZ. Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;12/14/2000, Vol. 270 Issue 9, p5
Reports the promotion of Nicole Browning as president for MTV Networks affiliate sales and marketing.
- MTV'S McGrath Stepping Down. Lafayette, Jon; Morabito, Andrea // Broadcasting & Cable;5/9/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 19, p14
The article reports on the resignation of Judy McGrath as the chief executive officer (CEO) of MTV Networks.