- THE AMERICAN NEWSROOM. // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p10
This section presents a photograph of the newsroom of cable television network NY1 in New York City.
- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;10/11/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p24
Presents several photographs of television executives and celebrities attending various events in the U.S. as of October 11, 2004.
- Spring Flings in New York. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/9/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 19, p16
Presents photographs of cable television industry executives and other personalities during several industry events held in New York City in 2005.
- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;9/4/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p16
Several photographs of television industry luminaries attending the 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony are presented.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;1/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p28
Presents photographs of celebrities in the U.S. television industry.
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;10/11/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p16
Several photographs are presented depicting the participants in the Association of Cable Communicators Beacon Awards ceremony in New York City.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;7/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p18
Photographs of several notable persons related to television broadcasting industry is presented including Scott Wensman, Terry Womack and Alice Fairbairn are presented.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/1/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 38, p8
Several photographs are presented depicting various television executives in the U.S. which include Joe Earley, Dick Wolf, and Matt Blank.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;3/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p20
Photographs of several television industry-related events attended by executives and celebrities including Michael Lombardo, Ron Upchurch, and Lenny Kravitz are presented.