CROSSING INTO CROSS-PLATFORM
- Spring-cleaning: Calibration clarifies the picture, Part 1. Dipert, Brian // EDN;4/3/2003, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p24
Presents ways to correctly use visual display terminals. The luminance and chrominance attributes of a display can significantly alter a viewer's impressions of images they view on it. And the ambient lighting of a viewing room can interact with a display's output before the photons reach the...
- Videoconferencing with the Tandberg 1500 MXP. // Multimedia Information & Technology;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p60
This article introduces the new TANDBERG 1500 MXP all-in-one conference and presentation system. The system brings high quality video communication to the individual workspace. It features a wide-screen LCD which can double as a PC monitor. It also offers wireless capability, embedded security...
- video display terminal. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p2462
A definition of the term "video display terminal" which refers to a terminal used in information processing and entertainment producing an image on a screen by bombarding it with electrons is presented.
- Bluetooth Tablet - The Mobilepresenter. Littleton, Karen // Media & Methods;May/Jun2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p34
Evaluates the Mobilepresenter bluetooth tablet device from Numonics. Key features; Applications of the product.
- Motorola Joins Proview In Video Display Venture. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/27/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the agreement between Motorola and Proview International Holdings to begin the manufacturing and distribution of video displays and other consumer electronics devices. Information on the launch of Motorola in China in late 2003; Appointment of Rick Calacci at Moxell Americas, the...
- Giant Screens Advance. // Multimedia Information & Technology;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p60
This article reports on Screen Technology's ITrans high-definition display screen. The ITrans technology enables screens to be viewed from any angle and at any distance. It offers widely applicable, lower-cost large displays while still using standard display components.
- ATDEC LAUNCHES NEW DISPLAY MOUNTING SYSTEMS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/4/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p38
This article reports on the introduction by Atdec of two new additions to its Telehook range of visual display mounting systems in 2005. Between them, the Telehook products will hold virtually every size liquid crystal display (LCD) and flat-panel display, from 12 inches to 55 inches, so...
- Terminal boards. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p641
Lists companies in the United States that manufacture terminal boards. Includes Accurate Electronics Corp.; Advanced Interconnections; Ark-Les Corp.
- Good, Best, Better. Sauer, Jeff // Sound & Video Contractor;Apr2004, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p22
Focuses on rear-projection systems. Comparison between rear-projection systems and flat-panel monitors and televisions; Benefits of rear-projection systems; Price.