Disney Media Restructures to be 'Proactive'
- Q&A: Tricia Wilber, Disney. // Marketing Week (01419285);9/12/2013, p4
An introduction is presented to an interview with Tricia Wilber, a chief marketing officer for The Walt Disney Co. entertainment company.
- Q&A: Tricia Wilber, Disney. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/11/2013, p16
An introduction to an interview with Tricia Wilber, chief marketing officer (CMO) of the Walt Disney Co. Europe Middle East Africa (EMEA) regions, is presented.
- Inventing a better mousetrap. COTTRILL, MIKE // Smart Business Broward/Palm Beach;Aug2008, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p28
This article offers a look at how Anne Sweeney, co-chair of Disney Media Networks and president of Disney-ABC Television Group, at inspiring employees to find the next great innovation. Sweeney explains that she keeps herself inspired by focusing on how Walt Disney Co. was started at $500 and...
- Make Her Happy: Give Her a Problem. Atkinson, Claire // Broadcasting & Cable;1/26/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 4, pA8
The article focuses on Anne Sweeney, co-chair of Disney Media Networks company and president of Disney-ABC Television Group company. It states that Sweeney was also leading new media trends and finding new ways to bring Disney into the lives of the consumer. According to Sweeney, it was all...
- ALLIANCE FOR CHILDREN'S RIGHTS LAUDS SWEENEY. WASHINGTON, ARLENE // Hollywood Reporter;4/11/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 13, p20
The article announces that Anne Sweeney, outgoing co-chairperson of Disney Media Networks and president of Disney/ABC Television Group, will be awarded as National Champion for Children by the Alliance for Children's Rights on April 7, 2014 during its annual dinner.
- Ask, Then Listen. FORBES, MOIRA // Forbes Asia;Sep2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p83
An interview with the co-chairperson of Disney Media Networks and the president of Disney/ABC Television Group Anne Sweeney is presented. When asked how she defines power and influence, she replies that power is an ability to get people motivated, and influence is quite different. She also...
- Profile: Tricia Wilber, Disney. Handley, Lucy // Marketing Week (01419285);9/12/2013, p3
The article profiles Tricia Wilber, the chief marketing officer of The Walt Disney Company Europe, Middle East, and Africa, focusing on her role as an executive manager that oversees television channels and marketing initiatives as of 2013. Topics include consumer products such as the Infinity...
- Marketing the Disney way. Handley, Lucy // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/11/2013, p12
The article features Tricia Wilber, general manager for Disney Channels and chief marketing officer at the Walt Disney Co. Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA). It describes Wilber as the ultimate multitasker, bringing the different strands of the Disney business on the same page while...
- Disney calls review of EMEA media business. McCabe, Maisie // Campaign (UK);10/25/2013, p01
The article reports that American diversified multinational mass media corporation The Walt Disney Co. has called a review of its EMEA media planning and buying account, held by Carat as of October 2013.