AMC Heads West Again
- SAG-AFTRA Prep For Film-TV Pact. Armbrust, Roger // Back Stage;10/10/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 41, p1
This article focuses on feature film and television pact with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers. The unions are inviting to both the committee meetings and the caucuses all their members who work under the film-and-television pact, officially called the TV/Theatrical...
- DRAMA: A TALE OF UPS AND UPS. Creamer, Jon // Televisual;Dec2013, p44
The article discusses the current scenario of the television (TV) drama industry in Great Britain. It describes various factors that has led to a new golden era for TV drama including the rise of the box set, the fall of the mid budget movie and the injection of tax incentives. It mentions that...
- TV coin both boon, bane to Spanish pix. Hopewell, John; De Pablos, Emiliano // Variety;11/27/2000, Vol. 381 Issue 2, p65
Offers a look at the state of television financing in Spain's motion picture industry as of December 2000. Law for television broadcasters imposed since May 1999; Amount invested in any single film; Concern expressed by producers about television financing.
- Film, video, audio-visual producers earn more than ever before. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;8/9/2002, p4
Reports that Canada's film, video and audio-visual producers earned more revenue in the 1999-2000 fiscal year than ever before. Television production sales; Total revenue for the industry; Increase in revenues for eight straight years; Profit margin for 1999-2000; Effect of sales from exports...
- Key London producers and their current projects. // Variety;12/18/95 London, Vol. 361 Issue 7, p20
Lists motion picture and television program producers in London, England. Includes Renaissance Films; Oxford Film Co.; Prominent Features.
- VOTERS CHOOSE LIFE IN TELEVISUAL BULLDOG AWARDS. // Televisual;May2010, p5
The article announces the winners of the sixth annual Bulldogs Awards of "Televisual" including "Life" as the best documentary series, "Who Do You Think You Are" as the best indie, and "Red Riding" as the best drama one-off.
- Subsidy board's makeup tilted to TV, critics say. Kindred, Jack // Hollywood Reporter;2/14/95, Vol. 336 Issue 1, p6
Reports that the membership of the supervisory board of `Filmforderung GmBh,' merger of the Film Fond and the Filmburo subsidy organizations, has been criticized by producers in Hamburg, Germany. Distribution of copies of a resolution to guests at the Hamburg Senate's annual Berlinale brunch at...
- Art Directors Guild plays name game. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;02/03/2000, Vol. 266 Issue 45, p2
Reports that the Los Angeles, California-based art directors group Society of Motion Picture and Television Art Directors has changed its name to the Art Directors Guild. Background on the organization.
- DEALS. // Variety;12/10/2013, Vol. 322 Issue 8, p12
News briefs on motion picture and television producers and directors are presented including the naming of Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu as director of the film "The Jungle Book, the naming of Michael Gracey as director of the motion picture "Daughter of Smoke & Bone" and a contract signed by...