- 2006 WINNERS. // Variety;1/15/2007 Supplement, Vol. 405, pA10
The article features the 2006 winners of the Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award. Television producer Steven Bochco received the award for his contribution of the series "Hill Street Blues." Marc Cherry was a recipient due to his creation of the hit television series "Desperate Housewives." Museum of...
- Bochco, Cherry, Mitchell To Receive Legacy Awards. Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;11/21/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 49, p23
Reports on the selection of television producers Steven Bochco and Marc Cherry and PBS president and CEO Pat Mitchell to receive the third annual National Association of Television Program Executives Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Awards. Characteristics of the recipients recognized by the awards;...
- Emmy Fetes: Let's Get the Party Started. Rosemberg, Jasmin // Variety;9/15/2015, Vol. 329 Issue 10, p66
A calendar of events and parties related to the 2015 television broadcasting awards The Emmy Awards is presented, including the Writers Nominee Reception, the Directors Nominee Reception, and the Producers Nominee Reception.
- 'I Find Myself Watching â€œCupcake Wars'â€. KISSELL, RICK // Variety;9/16/2014, Vol. 325 Issue 6, p15
The article presents an interview with television (TV) host Carson Daly, in which he discusses his experience as the host of the TV show "Total Request Live," winning his Emmy Award for his role as a producer of the singing competition TV show "The Voice," and his interest in the TV show...
- Bill Geddie. Marechal, A. J. // Variety;4/2/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 2, p46
The article focuses on Bill Geddie, executive producer of "The View" show and one of the honorees of Daytime Television Impact.
- Frank Valentini. Salemi, Michelle // Variety;4/2/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 2, p51
The article focuses on Frank Valentini, executive producer of "General Hospital" show and one of the honorees of Daytime Television Impact.
- Katie Couric. Marechal, A. J. // Variety;4/2/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 2, p46
The article focuses on Katie Couric, host and executive producer of "Katie" show and one of the honorees of Daytime Television Impact.
- A Gallery of Television Greats. // Multichannel News;1/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, pA10
The article lists the television producers and executives who received Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Awards from 2004-2008 including Mark Burnett, Carole Black, and Bob Wright.
- CHUCK LORRE. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;2/18/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 33, pA6
The article announces that Chuck Lorre has received the TV Showmanship award from ICG Publicists Awards.