Stephen J. Cannell
- IN HONOR OF TARTIKOFF. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/15/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 3, pA1
The article introduces a series of profiles of winners of the 2007 Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Awards, named in honor of the late television executive, which were presented by the National Association of Television Program Executives at their annual convention. Honorees were cited for...
- DOCUMENTARY SERIES. // Televisual;May2008, Special section p21
The article presents the winners in the 2007 annual Televisual Bulldogs Awards in Great Britain for the documentary series category. The documentary "Meet the Natives," edited by Chris King and produced by Keo films got the first place. "The Tower," produced and directed by Anthony Wonke won...
- RUNNING TO STAY AHEAD. // Variety;9/19/2011, Vol. 424 Issue 6, p41
The article presents interviews with the executive producers of several Emmy-nominated television programs including Robert Carlock of "30 Rock," Sara Colleton of "Dexter," and Robert King of "The Good Wife" regarding issues of creative challenges, upholding standards, and critical acclaim.
- Braverman gets 4th DGA docu nom. Kiefer, Peter // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/18/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 19, p8
Reports that director Chuck Braverman has been nominated for his fourth DGA Award for the documentary 'Bottom of the Ninth' in the U.S. Names of the other four nominees in the category; Projects for which other directors were nominated.
- MY Day. Gallo, Phil // Billboard;2/9/2013, Vol. 125 Issue 5, p9
The article presents a day in the life of president of entertainment company AEG/Ehrlich Ventures and executive producer of the music television program the "Grammy Awards," Ken Ehrlich, as he prepares for the show, which includes conferences with singers Alicia Keys and Justin Timberlake and...
- Bill Geddie. Marechal, A. J. // Variety;4/2/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 2, p46
The article focuses on Bill Geddie, executive producer of "The View" show and one of the honorees of Daytime Television Impact.
- Frank Valentini. Salemi, Michelle // Variety;4/2/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 2, p51
The article focuses on Frank Valentini, executive producer of "General Hospital" show and one of the honorees of Daytime Television Impact.
- Katie Couric. Marechal, A. J. // Variety;4/2/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 2, p46
The article focuses on Katie Couric, host and executive producer of "Katie" show and one of the honorees of Daytime Television Impact.
- Stephen J. Cannell. Edelstein, Robert // Variety;1/15/2007 Supplement, Vol. 405, pA8
The article highlights the career of television producer Stephen J. Cannell. Specific mention is made of his receipt of the Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award from the National Association of Programming Executives (NATPE). Having overcome dyslexia, Cannell is the creator of multiple hit television...