Web TV 2.0
- Apple to delay TV service until 2016. Burrows, Peter; Shaw, Lucas; Smith, Gerry // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/15/2015, p13
The article reports that technology company Apple Inc.'s plan to introduce an online TV service on Internet this year has been postponed for 2016.
- What channels on Apple TV? Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/19/2015, pA02
The article reports on the plans of computer technology company Apple Inc. to offer live broadcast networks in its expected web television service in 2015.
- WILL BLOGGING KILL THE VIDEO STAR? Hoxsey, Rich // Print;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p98
The article focuses on the use of Internet in distributing digital videos. Web sites Revver and YouTube offer direct-to-consumer access to digital television. Digital television software features a built-in channel guide with Internet television channels. The Brightcove software designed by...
- Starz logging on to manga online. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;8/27/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 40, p6
The article reports on the move of Starz Media to license 40 hours of popular manga content to broadband video site Heavy.com in the U.S. The web site will break into short clips and will run it for free. The move is part of the plan of Starz to re-launch its own Manga.com. Currently, Heavy.com...
- Redo Aims to Make Users Shout Yahoo! Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;12/4/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p12
The article focuses on the revamp of Yahoo TV, the TV portal segment of the Web site of Yahoo. Yahoo's efforts follow a series of redesign activity by online video sites as they aim to stay ahead of the competition by introducing new features and better navigation. The move is the Web site's...
- Naturbahnrodeln TV -- Internet television for all luge fans. // FIL Magazine/FIL Magazin;May2009, Vol. 1, p34
The article reviews the Web site of Naturbahnrodeln TV, available at www.naturbahnrodeln.tv.
- viewmy.tv - Social and free Internet TV - with loads of music. // Maverick;Jun2008, Issue 71, p5
The article reviews the web site viewmytv at www.viewmytv which offers social and free Internet television.
- Viacom TV and Film Content Go Joost. Wolf, Jessica // Home Media Magazine;2/25/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p12
The article reviews the Internet television service Web site Joost.com by Viacom Inc.
- Sivoo Adds More Latino Content. Flores, Angelique // Home Media Magazine;5/20/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p16
The article reviews the website Sivoo.com. INSET: SIVOO ON JOOST.