Moonves: CBS Will Play On a Digital Media Field
- He goes with the status quo. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;3/2/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 30, p6
The article presents views of Leslie Moonves, president and chief executive officer of CBS Corp., regarding the broadcasting of television programs in the U.S.
- Changing TV World Means Programmers, Distributors Must Align Their Agendas. MOONVES, LESLIE // Variety;1/28/2015, Vol. 326 Issue 16, p45
The article presents CBS Corp. president and chief executive officer (CEO) Leslie Moonves' views on the challenges facing the movie, television and digital business including the merger of television (TV) and online.
- No Ad Slowdown for CBS. // Multichannel News;9/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p42
The article presents the insights of CBS Corp. Les Moonves on the advertising (Ad) slowdown of the company in which Moonves mentions that the company does not see any signs advertising slowdown.
- CBS CHIEF ADDS TWO YEARS TO CONTRACT. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;10/16/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that CBS Corp.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Leslie Moonves has signed another two year-contract with the firm to be completed in 2017.
- Sumner Redstone steps down as CBS exec chairman; Moonves named chairman. // Indiantelevision.com;2/4/2016, p1
The article announces that Leslie Moonves was elected as the next board chairman of television broadcasting firm CBS Corp. in response to the resignation of previous chairperson Sumner M. Redstone.
- Eye counts on '12 race. // Daily Variety;11/18/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 35, p1
The article reports that CBS Corp. chief executive officer (CEO) Leslie Moonves believes that the contentious 2012 presidential election in the U.S. will benefit the company's television and radio holdings.
- CBS Says Yes to Multiplatforms, No to Shrimp. Steinberg, Brian // Television Week;3/17/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p4
The article reports the decision of CBS to cancel its annual party at the Tavern on the Green in New York. During the event, the several broadcasting networks share information about their coming fall schedules to advertisers. CBS Corp. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Leslie Moonves says CBS will...
- MOONVES: LATIN AMERICA NETFLIX STREAMING IN PLAY. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/9/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p1
The article reveals that CBS Corporation is in negotiations with online disc rental company Netflix for its entry into Latin America and its Canadian service, according to CBS Corp. chief executive officer (CEO) Les Moonves. Moonves emphasized that the February 2011 Netflix streaming deal for...
- Boss sees rebound as CBS profit plummets. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;8/7/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 49, p1
The article informs that even as CBS Corp. reported a 96 percent decrease in the second-quarter profit from last year, president Leslie Moonves maintained that things are getting better. He stated that the ad recovery for CBS' businesses began in the second quarter and improvement has been...