- editorial. Sarno, Tony // APC (Bauer Media Group);Apr2010, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p6
The article presents the author's views on the use of computer downloading technologies. He refers to BitTorrent protocol as one of the great technology inventions that has become demonized. He comments that the time to look out for ways on using downloading technologies preferred by pirates for...
- February Online Guide. // Let's Find Out;Feb2016 Teacher's Guide, p3
The article presents the available videos, games, and printables that can be downloaded from www.scholastic.com/Ifo website.
- Customized MARKETING. Kocher, John // Retail Merchandiser;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p10
The article discusses the importance of seamless integrated marketing in order for retailers to maintain consistency in translating their marketing messages across all channels and locations. Marketing assets are centrally located through an integrated marketing portal which will allow access,...
- Resources for patients with low vision. Fischer, Michael // Optometry Times;Apr2011, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p22
The article describes the various ways in which visually impaired patients are afforded better viewing access to their computers. It notes that aside from built-in features available on both PC's and Mac's, there are many free downloads or commercial software and hardware for those computer...
- Budget Travel in the Windy City. Harrington, Candy B. // Active Living Magazine;Spring/Summer2008, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p76
The article reports on the volunteer-based program of Chicago Greeter Tours, overseen by the Chicago Office of Tourism. It is stated that if the visitors prefer to set out on their own, they can download the free Loop tours from the Chicago Loop Alliance Web site. Meanwhile, the city of Chicago...
- REPORT: MUSIC, NOT VIDEO, TOPS DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION MARKET. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;7/1/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p8
The article reveals that music continues to dominate the digital subscription and download media market, surpassing the market share of streaming and downloading movies and television, according to a report from Research and Markets.
- ELECTRONIC DELIVERY. // Home Media Magazine;2/2/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p11
Several charts is presented which show rankings of electronic sellthrough of movies and electronic downloads of movies for the week ended January 25, 2009 in the U.S.
- 30 MINUTES TO A FIRMER, CALMER YOU. // Shape;Sep2007, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p152
The article presents information on an exercise session which can be downloaded from the Internet. It is stated that instead of traditional yoga poses, this half-hour routine includes repetitive movements, stretches, and chanting. It is reported that the exercise will tone up and de-stress,...
- Using 'Microlectures' to Improve Your Online Courses. Kelly, Rob // Online Classroom;Mar2010, p1
The article discusses the value of using microlectures that give students concepts normally covered in hours of lectures. It provides direction and access to information and because of its short duration, students tend to listen or view them repeatedly and download them as videos or audio files....