MTV Sheds Top Execs Amid Viacom Unrest
- Wolf, Browning Exit MTVN in Senior-Level Shake-up. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;1/15/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that MTV Networks' president and chief operating officer Michael Wolf will leave the company, just fifteen months after signing on. The article also announces the departure of Nicole Browning, president of affiliate sales and marketing. Details related to the professional...
- Pride President Bids Farewell. // Just Out;7/7/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p9
The article reports on the resignation of Nicole Browning as the president of Pride Northwest in Portland. Oregon. Browning made her resignation known to the board before Pride 2006 and nonetheless pulled off a successful event. Thousands of people in Oregon have enjoyed celebrating their...
- It was a Tough October 4 for Kristen Elliott and Michael Wolfe. // Media Industry Newsletter;10/14/2013, Vol. 66 Issue 39, p3
The article announces the resignation of "Shape" group publisher Kristen Elliot and of "The Week/Mental Floss" publisher Michael Wolfe because of American Media Inc.'s restructuring and because of the need to continue and build brands for a sustained future growth.
- People. // Music Week;1/20/2007, Issue 3, p2
This article discusses notable people in the music trade during January of 2007. MTV Networks' president and chief operating officer Michael Wolf has resigned, as has MTV marketing president Nicole Browning. Mark Rivers has been named as the marketing manager of Xfm London. Susan Stone has been...
- MTV ELEVATES BROWNING TO SALES, MARKETING PREZ. Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;12/14/2000, Vol. 270 Issue 9, p5
Reports the promotion of Nicole Browning as president for MTV Networks affiliate sales and marketing.
- The honeymoon's over? // Executive Female (0199-2880);Mar/Apr96, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the reasons for the resignation of new managers in the United States.
- Federal File. Trotter, Andrew // Education Week;06/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p21
Focuses on the decision of Kate L. Moore, former president of Universal Service Administration Co., to be a teacher in the District of Columbia public schools. Resignation from Moore's executive position; Recollection of achievements; Role in the development of Electronic-rate programs and its...
- FTR. // Business Insurance;4/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p19
Reports developments related to the insurance industry. Resignation of Lisa M. Ventriss, president of the Vermont Captive Insurance Association; Replacement of company's name; Claim payments of water damages.
- Pearlfisher pair break away to exploit 'crunch' opportunities. // Design Week;10/16/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p5
The article announces the resignations of Pearlfisher creative director Shaun Bowen and client services director Kerry Bolt to set up their own packaging and branding consultancy.