BigBand Marches Toward Public Offering
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p51
Lists planned equity and debt offerings registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission between October 1, 1998 and March 30, 1999, but have not yet come to market. Includes equity offering for 24/7 Media Inc.; EBay Inc.; Debt offering by the ANZ Banking Group Ltd.
- Securities in Registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p50
Lists initial public offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission during May 2003. Initial public offerings in terms of equity.
- Debt. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p51
Lists initial public offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission during May 2003. Initial public offerings in terms of debt.
- Bankers' Flabby First Quarter. Fitzgibbon, John E. // Red Herring;4/23/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p36
The article presents information on the initial public offerings (IPOs) of the U.S. banks in the first quarter (Q1) of 2007. On March 30, the quarter's final trading day, 25 of the 44 IPOs, which bankers priced, had closed above their initial offering prices. According to the filings of the U.S....
- Bankrate Files for IPO. Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p18
The article reports on the initial public offering (IPO) of Bankrate Inc. Based on its Form S-1 regulatory statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the personal finance and advisory company aims to secure at least 500 million U.S. dollars. The company compares,...
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/23/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p55
Presents a list of planned new debt offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Identification of initial public offerings (IPO) by an IPO flag; Exclusion of shelf registrations in the list; Classification of the listing by filing date.
- MedAssets' next move. Rhea, Shawn // Modern Healthcare;9/3/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p12
The article discusses some speculations about the planned initial public offering of MedAssets. Some industry executives are asking if shareholders' desire to earn money will ultimately conflict with hospital members' needs and if the company's infusion of stockholder capital will give them a...
- Chapter Three. // Saturday Evening Post;6/15/1940, Vol. 212 Issue 51, p26
Focuses on a controversy involving the selling of oil royalty security issues of seasoned companies in the U.S. Reason behind the granting of exceptions to the security issues of seasoned companies by the Securities and Exchange Commission; Comment from Commission Chairman Jerome Frank on the...
- Raising capital and the integration doctrine: What a company needs to know. Zahm Jr., Michael E. // Orange County Business Journal;11/16/98, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p12
Opinion. Provides information about United States Securities and Exchange Commission regulations prohibiting the transfer of registered public offerings to private offerings. Definition of the doctrine of integration; Factors that are relevant to determining whether two or more securities...