THIS JUST IN
- Beeb inks 'Show' Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;10/31/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 22, p6
The article reports the signing of licensing deals for tyke toons "The Secret Show," to webs in France, Hong Kong, Finland, Russia, and the Middle East by BBC Worldwide. The article also reports broadcasting of program on Virgin trans-Atlantic flight from December 1. The article also reports...
- CHARLIE AND LOLA. West, Abby // Entertainment Weekly;3/11/2005, Issue 810, p111
Reviews the television program "Charlie and Lola."
- TV Marketers Tap an Online Weapon. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;9/17/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p1
The article reports that premium cable network Showtime buys advertisements from Internet search engine Google and Yahoo that are linked to search terms relevant to the television show "Dexter." The premium cable network is among the first, however, to analyze responses to those advertisements...
- CHILDREN'S TV Bulldog nominees. // Televisual;Spring2007 Supplement, p29
The article features the nominees for the top children's television show for 2006 of the issue in Great Britain. These include the "Charlie and Lola," produced by Claudia Lloyd and Andrew Zein, "That Summer Day," produced by Mark Redhead and Hannah Pescod and "The Secret of Eel Island," produced...
- Originals: More to Come. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;2/16/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p12
The article focuses on the launching of new television shows despite the recession. It notes that MTV will launch "Dogg After Dark" on February 17, 2009, a variety talk show featuring Snoop Dogg. It also mentions that Showtime will bring back the second season of the series "The United States of...
- New Wendt show taps into `Car Talk'. Coe, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;3/6/95, Vol. 125 Issue 10, p28
Reports on the debut of Disney Television's show `The George Wendt Show,' based loosely on brothers Tom and Ray Magliozzi, who host National Public Radio's automobile-tip show `Car Talk.' `Cheers' alumnus and Pat Finn as show's stars.
- Uproar Over Disney's first 'Latina princess'. // Moderate Voice;10/30/2012, p19
The article reports on the criticism against Walt Disney Co.'s decision to choose a Latina to lead the television series "Sofia the First," in the U.S.
- Disney rolls out `Doug' strip for '98. Spring, Greg // Electronic Media;01/12/98, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on the plan of Walt Disney Television Animation to bring its animated `Doug' franchise out as a strip for the fall of 1998. Viewing of the series on American Broadcasting Company; Uncertainties relating to `Disney's Doug; Details on `Disney Doug.'
- Gargoyles growing. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/7/94, Vol. 124 Issue 45, p30
Reports on the ratings performance of Walt Disney Television Animation's `Gargoyles' animated show on its special stripped debut October 24-28, 1994. Regular weekly slot.