- Intelsat. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/30/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 17, p19
The article reports on the promotion of Linda J. Kokal to senior vice president and treasurer from vice president at Bermuda-based high technology company Intelsat.
- QUICK HITS. // Multichannel News;10/2/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p34
The article reports development on commercial products in the U.S. Nickelodeon & Viacom Consumer Products collaborates with Ty Inc. to make a limited edition of SpongeBob PinkPants Beanie Baby and its sales proceeds will be given to breast-cancer charities in honor of National Breast Cancer...
- People:. // CableFAX Daily;9/26/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 186, p3
The article presents updates on career developments involving some executives in the U.S. television broadcasting industry. Bobby Billman was named senior vice president of product marketing at EchoStar Communications Corp. Kyra Reppen was appointed senior vice president and general manager of...
- Nike, Gap And Mobile Phones. Mears, Jennifer // Wireless Week;09/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 37, p28
Discusses the marketing of wireless phones to youth and their parents. Survey by the Teenage Research Unlimited on teenagers owning mobile phones; Statement issued by Bobby Billman of Nokia on the age of customers who buy phone or sign service contracts. INSET: Chatting It Up With Nokia's...
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Gibbons, Kent; Reynolds, Mike; Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;12/11/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p54
The article provides information concerning on the changes made in EchoStar Communications Corp. in the U.S. The company has hired Bobby Billman as senior vice president (VP) of product marketing. Senior VP Jody Martin has joined the list of marketers who did not linger long at chairman and...
- Reelz Gets Ready to Stage Big Coming-Out Party. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;1/13/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 2, p13
The article discusses developments related to independent television (TV) network Reelz as of January 14, 2014. Topics highlighted include the network's strategy of making original programming, senior vice president for advertising sales Bill Rosolie's previous experience while working with...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;4/2/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p22
The article announces several career developments including the promotion of Dom Rossi to vice president at Fox News Channel, the appointment of Emiliano Saccone as president at MundoFox, and the joining of Bill Rosolie as senior vice president of national advertising sales at ReelzChannel.
- Rainbow Reorganizes. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;3/12/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p5
This article discusses a client activation unit created by the cable advertising sales group Rainbow Media. Bill Rosolie, the executive vice president of Rainbow Media national network advertising sales, will front the Client Activation Team. The Client Activation Team will allow AMC, Fuse, and...
- The Transition to High-Tech Management. Hipwell, M. Cynthia // Industrial Physicist;Aug2000, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p24
Focuses on the promotions of executives from individual contributor to high-technology management in Minnesota. Importance of employee reaction to new management to their adjustment; Circumstances leading to the entrapment of the manager; Need to focus on highest impact management activities.