USA Psyched About Ratings Win
- NIELSEN RATINGS Sept. 20-26. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/4/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 40, p20
Presents tabular representations of television broadcasting ratings in the U.S. from September 20 to 26, 2004. Prime time cable television shows; Television stations; Television program ratings.
- Top Cable nets see ratings rise. Dempsey, John // Variety;10/9/95, Vol. 360 Issue 10, p28
According to the prime-time Nielsens, all of the nine highest-rated cable networks harvested audience gains in the third quarter in 1995 compared to the same period in 1994. The two most improved primetime performers among the top nine were Lifetime and TNT, which jumped 23 percent and 16...
- THE PRIME TIME RACE. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/19/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 29, p18
Presents the household ratings for prime time cable television programs in the U.S. from July 5 to 11, 2004 from Nielsen Media Research. Top ten basic cable shows; Top broadcast networks; Top ten broadcast shows.
- NIELSEN REPORT. // Daily Variety;3/31/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 68, p19
Presents charts showing the ratings of U.S. television shows for the week March 22-28, 2004, as surveyed by Nielsen Media Research. Primetime ratings; Top cable nets for ages 18 to 49; Top shows for ages 25 to 54; Ratings for the shows of ABC, Fox, UPN, WB, NBC, CBS and HBO.
- Cable Gets 3rd-Quarter Grade: 60-Plus. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;10/3/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p9
Reports on the improvements in the prime time viewership rating of cable television in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2005. Factors attributed to the growth of audience share in cable television; Cable networks that posted increase in their prime time ratings; Prime time television programs...
- USA Surges in Third Quarter. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/2/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p9
The article reports on the viewership performances of USA Network in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2006. USA Network took the top spot among basic-cable networks in terms of total viewers with 2.745 million, and an advertiser-coveted adults of ages 18 to 49 with 1.2 million. USA Network's...
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;3/23/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 56, p2
Focuses on the cable television viewership ratings posted by ESPN network with its World Baseball Classic in the U.S.
- TNT Scores Once Again From Downtown in Q2. // Cable World (10427228);6/30/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p8
Reports on the rating of Turner Network Television (TNT) in June 2003. Role of National Basketball Association playoffs in the dominance of the network; Other top-rated cable programs of TNT; Ratings of other television networks.
- Uproar Over Nick Split. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;4/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p2
Reports on the complaints made by cable networks to Nielsen Media Research about the separation of the ratings for Nickelodeon and its adult primetime, Nick at Nite. Reason programmers want the ratings service to provide a definition of what a cable network is; Effect of the separation on the...