Showtime to Play in Video-Game Space
- GameZone. // Flare (Pakistan);3/15/2012, p84
The article reviews several video games including "NeverDead," "Kung-Fu High Impact," and "Disneyland Adventures."
- Hollywood gets gamed. Fritz, Ben // Variety;11/28/2005, Vol. 401 Issue 2, p10
The article focuses on the next-generation video game consoles. PlayStation (PS) 3 and Xbox 360 are built to take advantage of high-speed Internet connections. The Internet Xbox Live game of Microsoft lets gamers around the world interact by talking to each other while they play. One of the...
- games. Goldberg, Harold // Boys' Life;Jul2008, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p46
The article evaluates several computer games and game consoles including Sega's Beijing 2008 game.
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. Kidman, Alex // APC (Bauer Media Group);Sep2012, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p123
The article evaluates the LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes game for Xbox 360 game console and computer.
- Gamer Gab. // Boys' Life;Sep2004, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p49
Presents information on various computer games available in the U.S. market in September 2004, including Game Boy Advance Wireless Adapter from Nintendo.
- RESISTANCE 2 PS3. Gardiner, Dan // Australian PC User;Jan2009, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p110
The article reviews the Resistance 2 Playstation 3 game.
- PlayStation Vita. COLEMAII, TROY // APC (Bauer Media Group);Mar2012, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p119
The article evaluates the PlayStation Vita gaming console.
- ACTION-ADVENTURE. // Stuff;Jul2011, Issue 148, p31
The article offers information on several computer games including Unchanted 3: Drake's Deception for PlayStation 3 (PS3), Infamous 2 for PS3, and Tomb Raider II for PS1.
- Digital pet projects. Gajilan, Arlyn Tobias; Stone, Brad // Newsweek;9/22/1997, Vol. 130 Issue 12, p10
Evaluates virtual pets for the personal computer (PC). Bandai's PC version of its Tamagotchi pets; Mindscape Creatures Norns on CD-ROM; Contact points.