Dressier Departing TWC
- People:. // CableFAX Daily;6/15/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 116, p3
Reports on the promotion of Melinda Witmer as senior vice president for programming at Time Warner Cable.
- TWC Taps Witmer. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;10/9/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 40, p45
The article reports the promotion of Melinda Witmer to the position of senior vice president/chief programming officer at Time Warner Cable. The retirement of current head programmer Fred Dressler is noted. Witmer's responsibility to lead Time Warner's negotiations with cable networks and...
- MELINDA WITMER. Miller, Stuart // Multichannel News;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p15
The article offers information on the executive vice president of Time Warner Cable Inc., Melinda Witmer.
- THE DEAL MAKER. Neel, K.C. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p18
The article profiles Melinda Witmer, executive vice president and chief programming officer at Time Warner Cable. It discusses the family background, education, and career history of Witmer. The article details the responsibilities of Witmer executive vice president and chief programming...
- Meet Cable's New Negotiator. Umsted, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/9/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p6
The article profiles Melinda Witmer, chief programming negotiator for Time Warner Cable in the U.S. She will be the in charge on the development on the network deals involving interactive TV and video-on-demand services. Her work achievements include vice president and chief counsel for...
- Dressler: Time Warner's Gatekeeper. Paskowski, Marianne; Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;05/01/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p1
Interviews Fred Dressler, senior vice president of programming at United States-based cable television company Time Warner Cable. Career background; Background on the company's retransmission dispute with Walt Disney Co.; Company's opposition to programming license-fee increases.
- Tough (But Fair) Dressler Holds the Line. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;05/01/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p78
Features Fred Dressler, senior vice president of programming for United States-based cable television company Time Warner Cable. Career background; Dressler's role in the retransmission dispute between Time Warner Cable and Walt Disney Co.; Dressler's reputation as a negotiator.
- Cable's Constant Watchman. Motavalli, John // Television Week;4/24/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p1
This article presents a conversation with Fred Dressler, executive vice-president of programming at Time Warner Cable. During a cable show in Atlanta, Georgia, Dressler stated that he will disprove the plan of ABC to stream programming for free. The office of Dressler in Stamford, Connecticut is...
- The Nuances of Negotiation. // Multichannel News;9/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 39, special section p6A
The article presents an interview with Fred Dressler and Lynne Constantini who are the Time Warner Cable Inc.'s lead programming executives. Dressler responds to the query related to the state of relationship between programmers and distributors that he doesn't think they're significantly...